Hangout: Part 2

A/N: Thanks so much for 5K!

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

- Nobody's Pov -

The room went silent as Ink raced down the steps to meet Fresh half-way, them both sharing a tight hug. "I missed you so much!" Ink exclaimed, burying his face in the crook of Fresh's neck.

A light purple blush spread across the parasites cheeks, but it was hardly noticable. "Aw, Inky brah! I hella missed ya too!" Fresh replied, slowly pulling away from the hug.

"......Well, if you two are done with your little reuinion.." Nightmare trailed off, his voice catching the two skeletons off-gaurd. "O-Oh! I'll go..." Ink mumbled, slowly making his way back to the stairs.

"Ink-" Error was cut off by Fresh running over and grabbing Inks hand, pulling him back a bit. "Inky, me and da gang were gonna go out 'n do somethin' fun! Wanna join us?" Fresh asked with hope in his eyes behind his shades, staring up at Ink.

Ink hesitated, before sighing and nodding in defeat. "...Sure, Fresh." He replied. "Heck ya! Let's go, brah!" Fresh exclaimed happily, dragging Ink over to the others before finally letting go of his hand.

~~~

Nightmare sighed, his gaze traveling over from those two, over to the adorable Cross who was currently holding his hand.

He audibly sighed, slightly swooning at his lovers cuteness before gently squeezing the others hand to get his attention. "Mhm?..." Cross hummed, looking up at Nightmare with a bit of confusion showing through his features.

Nightmare smiled softly, almost unable to hold himself back from kissing Cross. "Do you want to ask Horror and Killer if they had a place in mind?" He replied. "Oh, sure." Cross smiled back, walking over to Killer and started to discuss places they could go.

~~~

Error would have been talking to Fresh and Ink about how they knew eachother, but he was currently distracted. He could talk to those two later.

Error nuzzled Dreams neck happily as he watched the others walk around and talk, smirking as he felt his lovers face slowly heat up from his actions.

"E-Error?..." Dream stuttered, his eyes scanning over everyone else in the room to see if anyone noticed them. "Yes....?" Error replied distractedly, planting soft kisses all over Dreams neck.

Dream blushed even more, gently pushing Error away. "I love you, but no cuddles now. Ok?" He stated, acting as if the other was a child.

Error wimpered, moving away from Dream reluctantly. Dream giggled and pet the glitchy skeletons head lovingly. Error purred in content, leaning against Dream and letting the surrounding sounds fade as he listened to his lovers soul beat.

~~~

As Horror talked to Cross about different things they could do today, Killer was hugging Horror from behind, a relaxed smile played across his face. Horror was blushing a bit, but overall didn't seem to mind.

"Since we're going to let the others choose the AU, there are Grillby's and Muffet's anywhere, so...." Cross trailed off, hoping Horror got the idea. The other thankfully understood, and nodded his head. "I think we should go to Muffets for food, most of the guys like fancy." He replied.

Killer was slowly falling asleep in the comfortable position, even though he was standing. As soft snores and warm breath hit Horrors non-existent ear, he shivered, but smirked at the fact his lover had fallen asleep hugging him.

Slowly, while still continuing his conversation with Cross, he brought Killer into his arms bridal style. The half-emotionless skeleton stirred slightly, but nuzzled into Horrors chest once he felt the others warmth.

Horror smiled and kissed Killers forehead, mumbling a soft 'I love you', before looking back up at Cross and giving another opinion on the activities of today.

~~~

Dust, Blue, Geno and Reaper were talking together, enjoying eachother's company. They were just catching up, really. Mostly about what Geno and Reaper had been doing, and those two were talking to one another most of all.

"Anyway, Classic's AU is nice to visit whenever I'm bored of the Savescreen." Geno stated, causing Classic to perk up from not to far away at hearing his name. He was sitting on a couch with Fell, Outer and Ink. While Fresh leaned against the back, still participating in conversation.

~~~

All-in-all, everyone was happy. Today was going to be a good day, and everyone could sense it.

I mean, what could go wrong?

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. I hope you enjoyed the chapters I made so far, but.... I don't think I'll continue this book. It's just not working out how I wish it was. I might, but I'm not sure. For now, I'm going to spend most of my time off of Wattpad, or possibly working on another story.

I'm sorry. Have a good day/night.