Insomnia

A/N: Why do you guys make me do this. XD The voices thoughhh- (I know I didn't place any rules for what you could and couldn't say, but jeeze-) This was.... Intresting... To write :'D

WeLP- here you go!

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

- Errors Pov -

"Dare."

'What the fuck did I just do-' I was cursing at myself for saying dare five seconds after it came out my mouth. If I was gonna do this, why the hell did I say it? Well, I didn't want to have to answer a certain question if I picked 'Truth'. I noticed that I was scared, because Nightmares annoyed expression for this game (That he wanted to play in the first place!), turned into a smirk as he felt the fear radiating off me. He gave Dream, his brother, a grin I didn't trust and then gained a thoughtful look. I flinched as his gaze traveled over me once more. The other skeletons in the room seemed excited to hear the dare, and I felt like flipping the fancy dining room table over.

Soon enough, Nightmare opened his mouth to speak, his icy blue gaze freezing me in my spot. When suddenly, the voices started up again.

"Error, do you love Dream, or do you love Nightmare?"

I shook my head. I must not have heard them correctly. 'Sorry, what?...' I asked, polite yet confused. Ok, I heard them correctly, but they asked the question I didn't want to answer. Then, another voice demanded something rather bluntly.

"Gof**kdream-"

I felt my face heat up, along with the feeling of curious stares from the other people in the room. ' What!? No!' I replied, hissing rather loudly. Once again, a voice repeated what the second voice had said, along with another saying something similar.

"Go f**k Dream"

"Go f**k that cutie!"

By now, my face was as bright a yellow as the sun. I could hear a few snickers from around me, and my head perked up only to see all the skeletons in the room looking at me and laughing. "What?..." I asked, not realizing any of that happened infront of them. "You ok?" I heard Nightmare ask, and I looked up to see him smirking. I blushed a bit more, and I turned to see Dream looking just as bad as me. "What happened?" I asked him, looking worried and confused. Dream looked like he was about to reply, but Nightmare cut him off.

"I dare you to ---- Dream."

I froze. Dream blushed more, but I didn't understand what Nightmare said. I shook my head, and asked,

"....You dare me to what?-"

~ Time Skip ~

Before I knew it, me and Dream were locked in a closet together, blushing like crazy. 'Why didn't I just bail?' I asked myself, though already knowing the reason why. It was because I truly liked Dream, but I was afraid of rejection either way. The dare was to kiss Dream, but of course I wasn't going to do it. As Dream shifted, trying not to elbow me, I pressed my back up against the wall, making sure not to get in his way. Soon enough, we both got comfy enough to wait out the 30 minutes we were doomed to stay in here for. We were both blushing still, but it wasn't as bad as it was when we were thrown in here.

After about 10 minutes, I decided to start a conversation. "....So, uh......." I trailed off, not knowing what else to say. Dreams head had perked up when I started, but it went back to being tilted towards the ground when he realized I wasn't going to say anything else. I sighed, and we waited in silence for another 5 minutes until Dream started talking. "...Error...." He began, looking at me.

Our eyes met, and for a moment I thought I was staring into a golden OuterTale sky. He blinked, blushing. Then continued, "....I just wanted to say, I'm sorry for all the pain we've caused you..." He seemed so sincere and guilty, I wanted to just hug him and tell him it's fine. But I couldn't. "...I never knew how much you've suffered.. I never meant to cause you more pain..." I heard a faint sniffle and realized tears were forming in the corners of his eyes. "...That day...I saw your hopes, dreams.... All the memories you had locked away, to where even you yourself couldn't see......" He trailed off, and I was slightly shocked. 'Why didn't he tell me sooner?' I wondered.

I wasn't mad, just, confused. I noticed him constantly wiping tears from his eyes, trying to clear his vision, and sighed. I pulled him to my chest, and he instantly clung to me, crying profusely. After about another 5 minutes, he was just sniffling. I was gently rubbing circles onto his back, trying to comfort him. "...T-Thank you...." He mumbled, nuzzling my chest. I blushed, nodding softly in reply. Soon, he sat up, rubbing his tired eyes and looking at me with a small, cute smile to show his appreciation. I smiled back, and suddenly, he leaned closer, wrapping his arms around my neck. "D-Dream?..." I studdered, my eyes showing confusion and panic. He giggled, mischief clear in his expression.

"Yes, Glitchy?~" He flirted, trying to stop from laughing at my blushing face. "....W-What are y-" I was cut off by a sudden kiss. I blushed even more, but after getting over my shock, I found myself kissing back. We spent a few minutes like that, arms wrapped around one another, 'lips' meeting in a loving kiss. But soon enough, we had to pull away for air. I gasped lightly, my cheeks dusted in a light yellow, while his face was bright golden in color. "...Heh, look who's flustered now..~" I joked, gazing warmly down at the small golden skeleton. He replied with an attempted glare, only managing to pull off a cute pouty face that made me want to kiss him again.

Suddenly, the closet door opened to reveal everyone from the livingroom looking at us with meaningful smirks. "So? How'd it go?" Dust asked, walking up to stand next to Blue who was watching for when Dream walks out of the closet. "Well....." I started, only for the question to be answered by Dream almost tripping over air as he came out of the small room, his golden blush darkening on his cheeks as he looked up to see everyone staring. He huffed and walked over to me, hugging my arm and half-hiding behind me. I heard a few people 'awe' and smirked. Nightmare then walked up to us and I looked at him, expecting some cocky remark about our small make-out session.

Surprisingly to me, and hilariously to everyone else, Nightmare was glaring down at me with his cold blue eye-light, sending a shiver down my spine. Then he began, "From now on, if I see so much as a paper cut on my brother...." He paused for a moment to smirk, chuckling darkly before continuing, "Let's just say, broken bones are the least of your problems..." He finished, and I didn't even realize I was shivering from fear until Dream wrapped his arms around me, his positivity washing over me as a warm blanket of comfort. Blue and Ink made their way towards us, and for once, I was happy to see them. "Dreamy!" Blue exclaimed like the other was gone for hours. I gently pushed Dream off of my just in time for Blue to tackle-hug him. "OOF!-" Dream huffed, hugging Blue back.

I looked at the one Star Sans that was alone, finding myself staring at Ink. He stared back at me, and for some reason....

He looked like he had been crying.