Too Positivite

A/N: I exist! And holy hec- My book has 38k views?? This was going to be the chapter celebrating 10k- Why did this blow up? XD Thank you all! I appreciate the support so much, and I apologize from the bottom of my heart for not being here to give you more chapters-  I still hope you've enjoyed my story, Positive Glitches!

~

Error could hear voices around him, sounding panicked and worried, but he couldn't see anything. He could feel this- This warmth, in his soul. But, it was almost- Overwhelming? He used to find this feeling nice, comforting and- Thought of it as the feeling of love, but maybe he was wrong.

Dream was talking to Nightmare, Cross and Horror who happened to be standing the closest to them when Error suddenly said he couldn't see, while his eye sockets were wide open. Dream was nearly having a panic attack, and Nightmare could feel how much Dream loved Error, with the positive energy that radiated off him- It was starting to hurt the Prince of negativity, and he found himself taking a step back from his corresponding brother.

Dream had brought Nightmare, Cross and Horror over to the couch so he could stay next to Error, while they tried to figure out what was wrong. "I-I don't know!- He just- It looked like this green mist was covering his eye lights like glitches, and then it's like it consumed his vision-" Dream exclaimed, rather quickly as his hand clutched his chest, feeling his soul beat speed up.

Cross had noticed Dream's panic and moved to take one of his hands, looking at him with a worried, yet calm expression. "Dream- Breath. We'll work through this, together." Cross promised, smiling softly. Dream seemed to calm down at this, taking a breath as instructed, when golden tears began to drip from his eyes.

"I'm just- I'm so...W-Worried...." He said quietly, glancing at the blinded glitch beside him who felt for where Dream was, before leaning against him, wanting to stay close to him despite the feeling getting worse the closer he was. He tensed up as he realized, looking in Dream's general direction with wide, empty eye sockets.

"We shouldn't tell Fresh, Geno- Anyone else about this yet, I don't want anyone else to panic..." Nightmare said quietly to Horror, who nodded in response, going to lead everyone else to another room for now. Nightmare then glanced at Dream, Error and Cross, confusion on his face. "What is it?" He asked, noticing the expressions they wore.

Error took a breath, slowly pushing himself away from Dream, to which the prince seemed a bit surprised and hurt by, watching Error closely for an explanation. "I think...." He began, hesitantly. "...I think Dream's positivity is causing this...." His voice got quieter near the end of his sentence, as he didn't want to believe it, but he continued to explain his hypothesis anyway,

"I can only see green right now- That's the magic color of happiness that skeleton eyes can glow when they're overly happy, right?" Error waited for a response, his head turning to face where he assumed the others were. "...Yeah, I guess..." Cross replied slowly, beginning to understand.

"That means-...." Dream stopped himself, a light gasp escaping his 'lips' at the realization. More tears began to stream down his snow-white cheeks, staining them with streaks of gold. Nightmare and Cross shared sad, knowing looks as Error flinched a bit at the sound of Dream's crying. He wanted to hug him, but knew now that he couldn't, and instead his arms wrapped around himself, feeling just as bad.

"I can't be with Dream....I- I can never be this happy, it- It hurts me..." Error whimpered the words out loud, shaking softly as tears fell from his empty eyes, which were still clouded by green, despite the fact Dream had stood up and taken a few steps away to make sure he didn't hurt Error as much. They both wanted, so bad, to just- Run into each others arms, and hug, and kiss so sweetly it might've felt like kissing a butterfly's gentle wing.

They already longed for eachother, and it was obvious to Nightmare and Cross that them being apart was going to hurt like their souls were cracked and chipping away. Cross glanced at Nightmare, finding himself imagining if it were them, and hurting for Dream and Error even more. He couldn't truly imagine what that was like, and that made it even worse.

Nightmare slowly walked over to Dream, hugging him and surrounding his aura with negativity, blocking it off from reaching Error. Dream just accepted the hug as he cried, clinging onto his brother as his soul ached with such pain. Error seemed to gasp lightly at the feeling weighing on his soul began to lift, feeling himself able to really breath. He blinked a couple times, his vision still very clouded, but it was clearing up as the positivity faded away.

Nightmare sighed, gently rubbing circles against Dream's back as he watched Error, smiling only slightly when he saw Error's hand rise up, as if he was checking if he could see his hand. "...Dream, I know, it hurts...But if you don't want Error to hurt, you need to stay away from him. Possibly...Forever...." Nightmare told his brother softly, knowing what the weight of his words would bring.

Dream looked up at Nightmare, not bothering to wipe the golden tears from his eyes as he looked utterly heartbroken. "I-I.....I k-know..." He replied weakly, his voice and his soul aching from the pain. Nightmare pulled his brother into the hug again, holding him tightly. He never wanted to see Dream like this. But, glancing over, he saw that Error could see the hand infront of his face, aswell as the couch.

Error had a smile, even through his tears, as he realized he wasn't permanently blinded- But it didn't last long. As he looked over at Dream and Nightmare, he felt a pang in his soul. It was almost more painful then the worst battle wound, and he hated it. Why did heartbreak have to hurt so much? He blinked his eyes a couple more times, the sadness and pain washing away any positive emotions that still plagued him and leaving him broken, with clear vision that could never see enough to make this worth it.

~

There you go! XD I'm sorry for the angst, but hey, it's a chapter-! Please leave your comments and tell me what you think about anything and everything <3

May I add; As mentioned in the description, Error is always open for more asks! If you want to ask him anything, leave a comment for me to see! You'll always be his voices, so if you ever have something you want to say to him/ask him- Just tell me! uwu