Chapter 5: Alpha Ass

A/n: OMG! Over 3K views! Thank you so much, everyone! Hope you enjoy the next chapter. (Y/n) should exercise his title a lot this chapter.

(Weiss POV):

I let out a yawn and woke up. Yesterday at the forest had been very eventful. With the sudden fight against the Grimm and that annoying (Y/n), I was exhausted from yesterday. I hopped out of bed sleepily and entered the bathroom. After removing my clothing, my tired mind remembered that I forgot to grab new ones.

'Ugh. I'm too tired to redress. Hopefully everyone is asleep.' I thought to myself tiredly. Then I exited the bathroom naked and trekked over to my dresser. Along the way, I threw my old clothes onto the floor. Reaching the dresser, I opened it, grabbed the clothes, and closed it. However, I accidentally closed it too loudly.

Ruby:"Mmm. Five more minutes..." Ruby mumbled in her sleep. I winced and hoped that no one else had awoken. No one did. I let out a sigh.

'Thank Oum that-'

(Y/n):"Why does it smell like ass?" I heard (Y/n) cut me off from my thoughts.

'Wait. (Y/n)?!?!?' I thought in shock and turned to see (Y/n) sleeping on the floor with my clothes on his face. My eyes widened in fear, and I screamed at the top of my lungs.

(Y/n) POV:

Weiss:"EEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK!!!!!" I heard Weiss scream extremely loudly. A tired groan escaped my throat, and I rolled over.

'First it smells like ass. Then someone can't be quiet. Now Snow White screams. What's next?' I thought in annoyance.

Ruby:"I'm awake!!!" She yelled out.

Yang:"What are you screaming about, Weiss?!" She asked in a sleepy tone. Blake just murmured something. Then I heard someone pick up a sword.

Weiss:"P-Pervert!" She screamed aloud. I grumbled in annoyance before turning to look at Weiss, but still keep my eyes closed.

"Could you shut up? Some of us like to sleep, ice queen!" I told her. However, she didn't stop talking.

Weiss:"W-What are you doing in my room, you perv!" She cried out. I had enough of this perverted accusations.

"Okay, Elsa. I'm no perverted-" I cut off, as I opened my eyes. Weiss was standing in across the room, naked. She covered part of herself with blankets, and the other hand had her sword pointed at me. Then I saw Ruby and Yang look shocked to see me. However, that wasn't the big problem.

"Ahh! My eyes!!!" I cried out in horror, as I covered covered my face. The image of Weiss was now carved into my mind. Then I felt something on my face. My hands touched it several times. It smelt like ass, was soft as silk, had a thin strap. I peeked to see that I was holding a pair of white panties.

Weiss:"Stop sniffing my panties!!!" She screamed. My heart began to beat faster from the terror I was experiencing. I flung that hazardous article of clothing away and began clawing at my own face.

"Scarred for life! Scarred for life! Someone kill me now!" I begged desperately. Then I began to roll around from the trauma. Yang hopped down from her bed and cracked her knuckles.

Yang:"What the hell are you doing here, (Y/n)?!??" She asked in fury and grabbed me by the collar. I knocked her hand away.

"Unhand me double D's! Let me cry in pain." I told her through my tears. Yang growled and raised her fist, but Blake yelled out.

Blake:"Stop! I let him sleep with us." She explained. The other girls looked at her in shock.

RWY:"What?!?!?" They asked bewildered.