Chapter 8: Battle Between Allies

A/n: This chapter will close Vol. 1. Let's see (Y/n)'s relationship with the ladies after this.

(Y/n) POV:

I sprinted towards the pretend gangster. He growled at me in frustration before shooting at me. I easily dodged from each shot and jumped into the air. Right and Wrong transformed into their pistol forms, and I began pulling the triggers. Bullets hailed on the criminal, and he yelled in pain. I landed beside the pimp and pistol whipped him.

Roman:"Oww!!" He cried out in pain and stumbled back. However, I wasn't done. I used my foot and kicked up his cane. My pistol disappeared, and I grabbed the cane with my hand. Roman recovered and saw that I possessed his prized weapon. A scowl formed on his face and amused me.

"You're upset. Well...get ready the tissues." I told him before snapping the cane into two. His eyes widened with fury, and he pulled out a pistol. The man pulled the trigger, but I sliced the bullet into two with Deathwish. He looked at me with frustration before waving at the White Fang.

Roman:"It's no use fighting them! Let's go!" He shouted and began running away like a coward. An airship began to land and pick up the men, but something happened. Dozens of swords suddenly latched onto the ship's flaps and pulled it down. It resulted in a fiery explosion that knocked the enemy off their feet. I turned to see Penny manipulating the swords.

"Great. Robo-bitch is here." I said in annoyance. Suddenly, a gust of wind and rose petals shot past me. I looked to see Ruby screaming and charging at Roman by herself. I let out a tired sigh before snapping my fingers. Everything froze in place because my semblance was activated. I began to tiredly walk over to the frozen Ruby. What she didn't know that there were bullets headed straight for her skull, so I gently turned her body around. Then my fingers slightly adjusted the course of the bullets, so they would hit the White Fang members.

I snapped my fingers once again, and time resumed. Ruby began yelling her war cry, but it was accompanied by pained screams. She stopped in confusion and raised her eyebrow.

Ruby:"Huh?" She exclaimed cluelessly. I then pointed my finger at the bloodied men on the ground. Ruby turned to look and gasped.

Ruby:"Did you kill them?!" She asked with worry. I scoffed and walked over to one White Fang member. He was breathing quickly from the adrenaline, and I stepped on his bleeding leg. The Faunus cried out in extreme pain.

"Does that answer the obvious, Red?" I responded with a question. Suddenly, everyone else jogged over to me. They all looked shocked to what I was doing to the White Fang member.

Blake:"(Y/n), stop!" She screamed. I glared at her and whipped out, Wrong. My hand aimed at another member, and I pulled the trigger.

"Tell me where Adam Taurus is!" I demanded. The White Fang member I had my foot pressed on glared at me.

WFM:"You just killed my brother, I'm not talking." He spat. I shrugged and shot another member. The other White Fang members cried out in horror. Even my associates from Beacon.

Ruby:"(Y/n)! Why are you killing them?!" She asked with tears. I rolled my eyes and shot another one. Blake tried to stop me, but I aimed Right at her.

"Stop me, and I'll put a bullet through your head." I threatened coldly. Everyone flinched at my change in personality. This was who I am when I was alone. When my only goal is to kill Adam Taurus. Becoming a huntsman can go to hell if I can kill Adam.

Yang:"Why are you doing this, (Y/n)? I know you're an asshole, but not a murderer!" She stated in disbelief. I sighed and walked over to the first member I shot. The guy was knocked out, but not dead. Ruby and the others sighed in relief.