Chapter 12: Cliche Character Development

A/n: Hoorah! An update ready to go. Thank you for 50K views! You all are the best. Let's get right into the story!

(Third Person POV):

(Y/n):"I refuse." He stated sternly and stood up. Before he could take a step, Moreno grabbed his shoulder and stopped him. She looked deep into his eyes.

Moreno:"I need to know why someone who a few minutes ago, could care less about our lives, suddenly endanger his to save ours." She demanded. (Y/n) gave her a weird look.

(Y/n):"It's funny how you're making demands when I just saved your life. In fact, you all owe me!" He emphasized the last sentence to everyone around him. Moreno sighed and removed her hand.

Moreno:"Can't you just answer a simple question?" She asked tiredly. (Y/n) took a few steps away before speaking.

(Y/n):"I could...." He trailed off, and Rin looked at him with hope.

(Y/n):"But I won't. Because I like leaving people hanging." He flashed a smug grin at everyone. Moreno sighed tiredly, and Lopez had already seen what was coming. The Atlas soldiers and Aaron were trying their best to restrain Winter, while Rin looked sad.

Rin:"B-But (Y/n), if you don't want to do it for them, could you do it for me?" She requested, and (Y/n) looked at the ninja confused.

(Y/n):"Now why would I do that?" He questioned in annoyance. However, his eyes widened when Rin stood in a shy pose. Her cheeks were tinted red, and she struggled to make eye contact with the (s/c) male.

Rin:"B-Because I-I know you're a good person. I just want to prove it to the others." She stuttered. Suddenly, the Atlas soldiers and Lopez suffered from nosebleeds.

Atlas/Aaron:"Kawaii....." They muttered and passed out.

Lopez:"¡Kawaii!" He muttered and passed out as well. Rin began to panic to why all the males, beside (Y/n), were sporadically bleeding.

Winter:"G-Get a hold of yourselves, men. We're still on duty!" The white haired lady scolded while covering her slightly bleeding nose. Moreno was rapidly wiping her nose and averting her gaze, so no one could see her blush. (Y/n) suddenly cleared his throat before speaking.

(Y/n):"Anyways, I still don't...." He trailed off when Rin was staring at (Y/n) with her innocent, cute eyes.

(Y/n)'s mind:"Dammit (Y/n), don't fall for that weak shit."

(Y/n):'Ay fuck you man. I'm definitely not falling for that weak-'

Rin:"Please?" She tilted her head at a 45 degree angle.

(Y/n)'s mind:"Fuck. She's good."

(Y/n):'Godammit....' He internally cursed before sighing in defeat.

(Y/n):"Fine...I'll tell you." He admitted defeat. Rin's face beamed with a mix of surprise and joy. The others watched in disbelief that Rin's actions worked.

Winter:"No way. Of all people, you were beguiled by her feminine charms?!" She exclaimed in disbelief and a little jealousy. (Y/n) scoffed.

(Y/n):"No! What gave you that idea? I don't let charms control me. I control them." He denied, but clearly did not convince anyone.

Winter:"Whatever. Since you agreed to tell us-" (Y/n) held up his hand to stop the woman from speaking.

(Y/n):"Hold up. I only agreed to tell the ninja. Not anyone else." He clarified. Winter was about to protest, but (Y/n) was already walking away.

(Y/n):"Nope! Nothing else can change my mind! If you don't mind, I'll be gathering my stuff and getting the fuck out of here!" He hollered before picking up his sword and walking away. Once he was gone, everyone looked at Rin, who was currently healing a passed out Lopez.