Back By Popular Demand

Ninjamain: Hello readers! I am writing to inform you that I will be updating this story once again. Many people have been wanting for this to come back, and I've got a whole summer break to write some chapters!

(Y/n): About fucking time.

Ninjamain: It may seem weird that I'm writing myself and (Y/n)'s-

(Y/n): Of course it's weird. My words are technically your words, so get to writing the next chapter. I've been itching to insult everyone I see. Especially Goodbitch.

Ninjamain: Okay then...The next chapter should be available in less than 24 hours. Got to make sure all of the details are good.

(Y/n): 24 hours? I could acquire a harem in less than two. By the way, I want my fucking harem, so I can one-up Jaune again.

Ninjamain: Can you not curse in every sentence?

(Y/n): Can you stop being a ninja wannabe? Next thing you know, you're blurting "I need healing" and "mada mada" to some hot blonde.

Ninjamain: I can see why everyone fucking hates you.

(Y/n): Good. It's in the title dumbass. Hey me/readers, I hope you enjoy the story otherwise I'll get some writer that is better than this kiss ass.

Ninjamain: ....Anyways, as my apology, I have written a small short to keep you entertained.👍

Yang's new arm feature:

(Third Person POV):

Sitting in a room alone was Yang. She was fiddling with her golden robotic arm. Suddenly, she pressed a button, and the mechanical limb began to vibrate.

Yang:"Whoa!" The blonde exclaimed in surprise by the new feature. She moved the vibrating arm around to examine it. Then a devious smirk formed on her lips.

Yang:'I wonder...' She began exploring the naughty idea in her mind. Yang began to slowly move her arm downwards.

The shaking arm eventually reached below her waist and made contact. Yang let out a sharp gasp, and a deep blush formed on her face. She bit her lip, as she felt newfound pleasure from the mechanical arm.

Yang:"Mmm~ Ugh!" She began to moan uncontrollably, but tried to hold it in. Ruby was still in the house after all. Yang then accidentally shifted the vibrating part to a certain area and made the girl cry out in ecstasy.

Yang:"So good..." She moaned as her eyes rolled back, and she fell backwards on her bed panting. Her arm eventually stopped vibrating and fell to her side. Yang lied twitching in euphoria and needed a change of underwear.

Unbeknownst to the blonde, was a certain female cat Faunus and (h/c) haired male. They were both blushing madly and hiding behind the door to Yang's room. The two shared an embarrassed look.

(Y/n):"Is that how you girls usually act when I'm not around?" He questioned Blake. Blake blushed even more and frantically shook her head.

Blake:"Of course not!...The books I read aren't even intimate as this..." She denied and whispered the last part.

(Y/n):"You read porn?" He questioned in surprise and clearly heard what Blake said. Blake flushed even more and began to look for an out in her situation.

Blake:"Umm...Umm..." She stuttered before peeking into the room.

Yang:"Doesn't beat the real thing, but I like it~." Blake heard Yang mutter. It made Blake even more embarrassed, but gave the cat Faunus an out.

Blake:"(Y/N)! WHY ARE YOU PEEKING?!?!" She screamed loudly before running off. This left the astonished (Y/n) frozen still. Suddenly, the door opened to reveal Yang.

Yang:"(Y/n)...care to explain?" She asked with her eyebrow raised. (Y/n) glanced back and forth at the blonde and where Blake ran off to.

(Y/n):"I don't uh..." He was at a loss for words. Then Yang smirked seductively and grabbed (Y/n)'s collar before pulling to her face.

Yang:"Want to help me test my arm's new feature~?" She whispered into the male's ear and sent shivers through his spine.

(Y/n):"I-If it doesn't involve busting my nuts, then I'm all for it." He replied nervously. Yang smirked snd pulled (Y/n) into her room.

Yang:"You'll be busting your nuts a lot tonight~." She stated and slammed the door shut.

Downstairs sat RWB and JNR. Their eyes were wide in shock from hearing their whole conversation.

Ruby:"This is filth!!! FILTH!!!!!"