Chapter 10: A Prick's Mission

A/n: Oh man! 34K views! Holy crap! Hope you enjoy this next chapter as my thanks!

(Y/n) POV:

I ran down the halls as quickly as I wanted. I almost forgot that I was going to hang out with Velvet this evening. However, I was going to be late because of my pesky teammates and the stalking wizard.

'Oh wait. I can teleport.' I remembered and transported myself in front of Velvet's dorm room. I raised my hand to knock, but heard a conversation going on.

Fox:"I swear I saw him touching another girl!" I heard the prick who had it for me yell angrily. Suddenly, someone slammed their hand on their desk.

Velvet:"I will not let you say such things about my boyfriend! He would never betray me!" Velvet raised her voice in an unexpected menacing tone. She sound pissed which was not her usual personality.

"Damn...." I muttered in surprise. Suddenly, the door swung open, and I was face to face with Fox. His eyes narrowed in anger, while glaring at me. I saw him ball up his fists, ready to attack.

"Oi! Oi! I'm not in the mood to dunk on your pride, so step aside so I can hang out with-" I was cut off by Fox attacking me. It was easy to knock his kicks and punches away, until I saw him deploy a hidden blade from his boot.

"Playing dirty? Can't let you do that Star Fox!" I scolded and yanked him towards me. He stumbled, and I used his arm to swing him over my body. Fox crashed onto the floor and formed a crater. He wheezed when I knocked the wind out of him.

Velvet:"Fox!" I heard Velvet scream and run over. Velvet pushed me away and began checking on Fox.

"Sure, care for the guy who talks shit about me and attacks first." I muttered sarcastically. Velvet frowned and ignored my comment before tending to Fox.

Velvet:"Are you alright? Let me take you to the infirmary." The bunny Faunus asked with concern. Fox groaned in pain, but let Velvet help him up. I just stood there with my arms crossed, while my girlfriend took the jerk away. After a few minutes, Velvet came back, and she was not happy.

Velvet:"Why did you do that?" She demanded. I looked at her in shock.

"That motherfucker attacked me!" I snapped. Velvet pouted and walked past me.

Velvet:"You didn't have to provoke him. He was already on a short fuse as is." She said sadly. I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose.

"That guy needs to let off. Why does he hate me so much? No wait. I already know the answer." I replied in slight annoyance. Velvet then looked at me with an upset expression.

Velvet:"Can you please tone down the rudeness? That's why you're always involved in violent altercations and making enemies." She requested with a serious tone. I shrugged.

"So? Those never bothered me?" I replied without a care. Velvet but her lip and looked like she wanted to say something. However, she looked afraid to do so.

"What? Is there something else?" I questioned. Velvet sighed before patting the beside next to her. I walked over and sat down.

Velvet:"You see, my teammates are also my friends. I can't have you hurting and hating each other. It just pains me to see that. Plus, the other first years like you. It saddens me to see the way you treat them." She explained nervously.

"Okay. Your point is?" I nodded and urged her to go on. Velvet looked at me in the eye and spoke.

Velvet:"You need to change for the sake of our relationship and your relationships with everyone else. I don't want people to constantly worry about me because of you. I don't want to worry about you putting a target on your back because you disregard the consequences of your actions. Please, (Y/n), I care about you, and don't want you to go down a dark path." My girlfriend persuaded. I remained silent in response.