Short: Spartans Never Die ( Pyrrha x Male Reader )

A/n: A sad short story. Teared up while writing this. This is something I'll post often on my one-shots book.

Disclaimer: SPOILERS FROM VOLUME 3 AHEAD!!!

This means flashback: flashback

(Y/n) POV:

'Do you believe in destiny?' Those words echoed in my head. It kept ringing and ringing inside. That was the only thing going to through my head. It's not that my mind wanted to play it, but I wanted to remember those words. Because where I am, and what I'm currently dealing with right now, I need something to hold on to.

Around me was pure chaos. Grimm were everywhere. They chase humans and Faunus alike. Bodies lied mangled or in pools of blood. Vale was under attack. I had tried to rush to the aid of the people, but I could only do so much. It also doesn't help if rubble was crushing my body. There even was a metal spike impaled through my abdomen. I didn't feel pain. Most likely die to the adrenaline. However, everything was in a haze because I too was lying in my pool of blood.

Death was imminent. Letting go would be extremely easy considering my circumstances. However, there was still one thing keeping me from just giving up. It was actually a someone. That person is Pyrrha Nikos.

The all-mighty and famous fighter that everyone knows. The girl on the cereal box that was unhealthy. To most people, you were all that. However, Pyrrha, you always meant more to me than a famous person. You are the most kind-hearted and beautiful person I know. Especially when we first met.

"P-Please stop!" I begged, as another fist met my face. Tears continued to roll down my bruised cheeks. It even hurt to cry because I already had black eyes. The bullies stood over me and cackled. Before the leader could hit me some more, his fist was caught. I looked up to see the prettiest girl I've ever seen.

She had stunning green eyes. Her red hair was tied back into an elegant ponytail. She wore a tiara, and Greek spartan outfit. I was instantly captivated by her beauty that I didn't notice that she just single-handedly took down six bullies.

???:"If I ever catch you hurting him again. I won't hold back." She threatened seriously. The bullies all scrambled away in terror. The girl turned around to look at me, and her face immediately looked worried. She kneeled down beside me and began assessing my injuries.

???:"Are you alright? Do you need me to help you to a doctor?" She asked with genuine concern. Her hand rested on mine, and I blushed. She probably couldn't tell because my face was swollen. I nodded.

"I'm fine." I replied and quickly wiped my tear away. However, I instantly regretted it because my eye was still bruised. She noticed and helped me up.

???:"Come on. My house isn't far, and my mom is the best doctor." She assured me. I reluctantly agreed to follow her, but I needed to know something. What was the name to my savior.

"Umm. What's your name? I'm (Y/n)." I asked nervously. The girl smiled, and I instantly melted.

Pyrrha:"I'm Pyrrha. You have a cute name." She answered. I blushed, as she pulled me along to her house.

Even though it was the first time we met. I couldn't help, but fall for you right then. It might be a little silly because we were both seven, but I admit it. I had a crush on you. No doubt that it was also a big one.

I walked up to Pyrrha's house nervously. In my hands were some flowers I had picked. I even read a whole flower book just so I can know which flowers are the best for Pyrrha. My hand hesitantly knocked on the door. It shortly opened to reveal something that took my breath away.