Chapter-2

Arjun's pov

Knock knock!!
"Coming",I said and Sara, my employee came in. She was very attractive, well for me attractive means hot and sexy. Moreover she always tried to seduce me, which girl wouldn't. Afterall I am The Arjun Raichand.

For girls I was their Prince Charming. I had many girlfriends but seriously I really didn't remember even their names.
"Are you there, sir?", Sara asked reminding me that I was in my office.

"Yeah, I am", I replied.
She came to me showing me a file and asked me to sign it. As I was signing it, she kept her hand on my shoulder and asked,
"Are not you tired, sir?"
"No, why are you asking?", I answered without looking at her.

"Actually, you were in a flight about three or four hours ago but still you are here without any rest, so I asked.", she said pouting her lips and my eyes lodged at her lips. She was really very seductive at that time. She came close to me and as I was going to kissed her, Raghav, my personal assistant came in.

Sara got scared and ran out from there making an excuse.
Raghav was staring at me and I was like 'everything is normal'.
"Can you explain, what was going on?", he asked.

"Nothing, We're just going to make out and you spoiled the moment.", I replied plainly.
He was in his late thirties. He worked for my father before and now he was with me. He knew me very well and like a friend to me.

"I don't know when will you understand the value of a true relationship", he said thoughtfully.

"Shut up Raghav." I said angrily.

"I hope you will find your true love soon." He said and waited for my reaction.
"You don't have a death wish, right?", I said. Anger was building in me.
This is not going to happen again...

In anger I started checking out some files lying on the table and accidently dropped one of it on the floor. As I bent down to pick it up an earring dropped out of my coat's pocket. I picked it up and anger replaced with calmness inside me. It was beautiful just like its owner, I mean that girl at the airport.

What is wrong with you Arjun? My mind asked me.

I don't know why I was thinking about that girl.
She was looking at me with her innocent eyes, but my problem is why she didn't recognize me? I mean I was one of the popular and famous guy and no one could forget my face after seeing me once. She must have watch me in magazines, tv or newspaper. Then why?

When she had fallen there I was about to help her but she was very quick and got up herself.
I was annoyed at her behaviour so i left.
*******

Well after my parents death, I was all alone and Raghav had helped me out in that moment. He had bought many books for me so I would not get into drinks or something bad.
So because of Raghav, books were now my friends and in my free time I love to read books.

Now in the morning I was in a public library. I took out one book from the shelf and as I was searching a comfortable seat for me, my eyes landed on her. She was sitting there with her head down and a book was lying on the table in front of her. I don't know why but I went and sat next to her.

She didn't even notice me. I wanted to get her attention.
It sounds stupid but it was true.

I got an idea and started reading my book loudly as there were not much people in the library in that hour of morning. She looked at me weirdly and said,
"What are you doing? Don't you know this is a public library and you should not read loudly." I was shocked that a girl was talking to me like this and she didn't look excited to have me there.

"So you are here, Naina." I heard a voice and she stood up looking at the boy who said these words. A girl was also with him. They both were about four or five years younger than me and..... wait her name was Naina.

I don't know why I was feeling happy to know her name.

I noticed Naina was very worried and it seemed from her face that she was about to cry. On the other hand the girl with that boy was very much excited to see me.
"Oh my God! Arjun Raichand." She said excitedly and I thought that now Naina must have recognized me but I was wrong and she silently walked from there and they two followed her.

What was wrong with her?
______*****_______

So guys...plzz vote and comment.