Chapter-13

Arjun's pov

FINALLY she was with me. Oh god! For the first time I wanted to cry out my feelings but I controlled myself because I too was not sure what I felt at that moment.

"Why you ran away Naina? Were you at any fault?" I asked the most important questions. But she only shook her head in a No as an answer of my second question...and ignored my first question. She was just staring at me.

I knew it that she was looking right into my eyes. And I wished that she could read my eyes.

"You made the things more complicated by running away. Everyone thinks that you killed Vikram." I told her gritted my teeth. I was angry at each and every person who didn't trust her.

"And you..?" She asked made me look into her eyes.

"I need to tell you..? Can't you see it in my eyes?" I said punching the wall with my already wounded hand. I wanted her to believe me that I believed her.

She let down the tears flowed from her eyes and took my hand in her hands from which blood was flowing down more than before.

I jerked my hand away from her and turned back. I couldn't show her that I was crying. Yes!! I couldn't control my tears specially when I saw her crying.

She came infront of me and saw my face which I was trying to hid from her. And when she noticed my tears she stared at me blankly.

The next moment she hugged me tightly making me speechless. I didn't have any idea what to do or what not.

"I missed you." She whispered to herself that I couldn't hear but I did. I felt happy to know that she missed me too.

I was so losted in my thoughts that I didn't realize that she was waiting for my reaction.

And before she pulled pack I hugged her back. It felt so amazing. Her head rested on my chest and her hands were on my back. I was losted in a different world where there was no one around except her and I.

Oh God! This girl was driving me crazy. She had affected me too much in this short moment.

After 3 or 4 minutes she pulled back and my mind came to the present. We heard footsteps and quickly wiped our tears so that Raghav and Kabir couldn't see.

"Why don't you tell me before?" Kabir asked as he came close to us.

"I wanted to.." Naina stopped because she herself didn't know what she should say.

I turned her face towards me and asked her,
"Naina..plzz tell us everything that had happened that night." I requested her and she nodded.

"That....n..night...I..I..." She was sweating profusely.

"Naina.. come on.. tell us." This time Kabir spoke and once again Naina tried to say but before she could, she dropped her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes.

"NAINAAA.." I and Kabir shouted at same time.

I quickly picked her in bridal style and took her into her room.

******

"Is she fine?" I asked doctor as she came out of Naina's room.

"Actually she is mentally disturbed. I think something bad has happened to her or she has seen or hear something that she shouldn't. Thats why whenever she thinks of that incident her mind gets out of control."

"But what we should do now?" Raghav asked as he was standing near the doctor.

"You shouldn't let her remember that incident again and again because it is just like a burden on her mind. And she can lost her sanity too. So try to keep her happy and tension free." Doctor replied and handed me a list of medicines and went away.

"I think she is right. We shouldn't ask Naina about that incident until she is not ready to tell us." Raghav said thoughtfully and I and Kabir nodded.

I wondered that what would happened to her that she was so scared.

Just one time, I came to know that who is the real culprit, I sware I'll not leave him or her alive.

___*****___

Plzz support me guys!!

Don't forget to vote and comment.