Chapter-12

Naina's pov

Oh my God!! He was there. So I was right that arrogant businessman Kabir was talking about was none other than, Arjun.

He saw me too and he'll find me in any way. What would I do now? What if he told Nikhil about me.

No..no..no..

"Naina, for God's sake open the door." Kabir knocked the door again.

From last half an hour I had locked myself in my room. I couldn't understand what to do or not.

"Naina... plzz open the door. Tell me atleast who is he and how is he known to you?" Kabir said again through the door and I felt sorry about him.

He was very excited about this contract but just because of me he losted it.

I opened the door and let him in. He took a sigh of relief.

"I am sorry. You losted that contract because of me." I said guilty.

"Don't blame yourself. And I didn't lost it. Just meeting cancelled." He said coming closer to my face.

"Now plz tell me why you are afraid of him and you didn't came in front of him in the caffe?" He asked worriedly. I knew it he cared for me too much. In that one year we had became very good friends.

"He asked about me?" I questioned him and he nodded.

"Actually... Kabir.." I was about to tell him but suddenly we heard a noise, it was something like glass had broke.

Kabir rushed to the hall and I followed him. But we were stopped as we saw a guy standing near the window in the hall and the windowpane was broken. There was glass shattered on the ground. And.. blood was flowing from his hand.

"Are you alright?" A voice came from outside the window but I couldn't see who was there. Kabir and I stood there in confusion.

"Yeah." The guy said in a low voice and then it hit my mind.

That voice...

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" Kabir asked him in anger. But that guy neither turned nor spoke anything.

"Arjun?" I spoke out the name that was in my mind. I was not sure but his voice made me ask this.

He finally turned and I was numb to see him in front of me after one year.

"Naina." Finally he spoke in a low voice.

"Mr. Raichand what is this and why do you get into the house through window?" Kabir asked him but he didn't reply. He just stared at me silently.

Then the door knocked and I jumped in fear. Police or Nikhil. Oh God! I hid myself behind Kabir and caught his shoulder tightly.

Arjun turned towards the door to open it but I stopped him,
"No..no.. plz don't open it. They will arrest me... Kabir stop him plz.." I said while shaking Kabir but he was confused that why I was reacting like that.

Arjun looked at me plainly and opened the door and I hid my face with my hands so that police couldn't saw me.

"Don't worry Naina...its me." A voice came and I opened my eyes to see Raghav. Oh.. thank God.

"I can't understand anything why you both.." Kabir was about to complete his sentence but Raghav cut him off by saying,

"Mr. Roy come I'll explain you." Kabir looked at me but I was busy in staring Arjun. I was trying to found in his eyes that what he thought of me. And trust me I could saw in his eyes that he really cared for me and he was happy to see me.

Kabir didn't disturb me and went away with Raghav.

"You didn't keep your promise." Arjun said coming towards me.

I didn't know why I was going backward in order to stay away from him. But he didn't stop until I hit the wall. Now he was right in front of me.

"Promise.." I asked in a low voice.

"Yeah you had promised me that you'll call me if you need me but you didn't...why?." He said and I remembered my promise.

"I feared that you.." I was about to say but he said it first.

"That I will not trust you, I'll not help you. Just for one time Naina... you had tried to tell me that you are in problem... I was waiting for your phone call." He said made me look at his face. His eyes were filled with water.

Was he crying for me?

But why?

____*****____

Hey guys plzz support me.. I know there are many grammatical errors in this story. Plzz ignore them and feel free to comment..

Vote and comment ♥