Chapter-5

Naina's pov

I got ready and looked myself in the mirror.

I had wore a blue dress. It was a long but simple dress and I didn't apply any makeup whereas Nikhil told me to do so.

 It was a long but simple dress and I didn't apply any makeup whereas Nikhil told me to do so

Four days had been passed after our marriage fixed. In morning Nikhil had called me to inform that 'we are going for a dinner tonight, be there at time'.

According to him it was a dinner date but for me, it's just a dinner.

He didn't even ask me if I am free or If I wanted to go. Only he did to tell me or I could say ordered me.

I reached the restaurant. It was a famous restaurant of Mumbai. I was nervous as hell. It was always the same. I don't know why but there was a negativity around Nikhil.

I asked at the reception about my table and she told me the way to my table.

I saw Nikhil was sitting there. As I was about to reach the table I noticed he was checking me out making me more nervous and scared.

Why are you scared? He is your future husband.

He was checking me out in a very cheap manner. In nervousness, I got twist in my foot and was about to fell down. I closed my eyes and waited for hit the ground, a warm pair of hands circled around my waist and I was saved.

I opened my eyes and found a pair of black eyes was looking at me.

I almost yelled when It was none other than Arjun Raichand.

He smiled at me and took me to the table. Nikhil was now standing at his seat and when I and Arjun reached he sat back and asked,
"Are you alright? You should be careful."

Before I could reply Arjun spoke up,
"She was careful but you should not checking her out like that. It is obvious she would get nervous."

I looked at Arjun in shock thinking how he could say that infront of Nikhil. I mean it was insulting.

Nikhil looked furious at this but he ignored and looked at me.

"Naina, you are looking very simple and why you don't wear any makeup?"

"Actually..." I was about to complete my sentence, Arjun again spoke up,
"Because..It is her choice. I think you shouldn't tell her what to wear or what to not."

Well, thanks to Arjun.

"What are you doing here Arjun?" Nikhil asked furiously.

"Actually I came here for a meeting but it is cancelled. I was about to leave but then I saw Naina coming this way. So I thought that I should join you." He replied plainly.

"You thought, I think you should ask me first because I don't want you to be here."

"Well, I need not your permission, Nikhil." Arjun said with his eyes rolling and then turned to me
"Naina, I hope you are Ok with it if I join you at dinner."

I really wanted him to be there because I was feeling safe but with Nikhil alone... no.

Well I could say that something was wrong between them.

Arjun gave me a questioning look and I quickly replied with a small smile,
"Yes ofcourse..I havn't any problem." He smiled back and I was amazed.

Woww.. his smile was so amazing. It was like a candle in darkness, like a medicine for a patient and like.....

What is wrong with you Naina?

I was lost in my thoughts that I didn't even notice that Arjun was staring at me and his face was just a few inches away from me.

"I know you can't take your eyes off of me but stop staring at me like that." He smirked.

"Shut up, You were staring at me I was not." I defended myself and he came more closer to me

"Yes I was staring because you are so beautiful." He whispered and I felt that I blushed for the first time.

Arjun turned his face to the other side as he too couldn't believe what he just said. Ofcourse, Arjun Raichand found me beautiful. Strange

Nikhil didn't notice us as he was placing his order. Then Arjun placed his order. As the waiter was about to leave, Arjun stopped him and looked at me

"You have not ordered anything."

"Yeah.."

"Wait I have already ordered for you, Naina." Nikhil said.

"But how? You didn't even ask her what she wants to eat or what not." Arjun stated but Nikhil gestured the waiter to leave and he left.

I too didn't like Nikhil's behaviour but I remained silent.

After the dinner, Nikhil got a call from his dad. He came to me and I stood up.

"Actually I have to go." He told me simply and without any warning he hugged me tightly.
What the hell?

Instead of pushing him away I again said nothing and waited for him to left.

As he left, I sat back in chair and sighed in relief. I was very uncomfortable.

"Why are you doing this?" Arjun said reminding me that I was not alone and he was with me.

"What do you mean?" I asked not knowing what he said.

"I know you don't want to marry him then why you don't simply refuse it." He said. I could see that he was concerned but for whom? Me..

"Whaattt... arre y..you sayi..ng?" I said and he smiled again.

"Come on Naina, I know very well. I will give you an advise, don't marry Nikhil. He is not right for you."

I shook my head slowly for a NO but he stood up. I was thinking how he knew this suddenly he bent and once again our faces were close to each other.

"And I came here only for you. That meeting was just an excuse. Now lets go I'll drop you to your home." Saying this he left and I followed him thinking about his words.

___*****____

So guys how was this?
Plzz vote and comment...