Chapter-14

Naina's pov

My eyes felt very heavy as I tried to open them.

"Naina.." I heard Arjun's voice and fully opened my eyes.

He helped me to got up and sat down. The door opened and Kabir came in too. He was looking at his phone and was very irritated.

"What happened?" I asked in a low voice and he looked at me and when he realized that I was up now he shouted coming closer to me,
" Naina.. are you alright?"

Before I could say something, Arjun punched him on the back and he yelped in pain.

"Whats wrong with you?" Kabir asked rubbing his back.

"Can't you speak slowly? I mean she is here and not in the other side of the country." Arjun said and Kabir rolled his eyes.

I could say that they had become very good friends in short time. It seemed from their faces that they had discussed many things with each other because I could see an understanding between them.

I just hoped that Kabir didn't have told Arjun about that day when I met him first. I didn't want Arjun to know that I had tried to commit suicide. He would definitely kill me by himself.

I knew it was not a good choice to commit suicide but I really didn't have any hope or choice. My life was like finished but Kabir saved it.

"Nainaa.." I snapped out of my thoughts as Arjun shook my hand.

"Yeah.." I said and he took my hand and said,

"You don't have to think too much. Just forget everything and now you will see that I will give you every happiness that you deserves and needs." He said and I saw an intense look on his face. I stared at him and he stared me back.

"Okk fine.. you have gone mad and I can't help you." I and Arjun came out of our starings and looked at Kabir who was looking at his phone in anger. Really angry....

"Dude.. If you want to break something you can.. we don't mind." Arjun said sarcastically and Kabir looked up from his phone.

"No thanks." He said to Arjun and then came to me,
"Naina I think I should leave now. Take care and If you need just call me." He bend and kissed on my head and left.

Arjun looked at me weirdly at Kabir's actions but said nothing. Suddenly it came to my mind.

"Wait.. how do you came to know that I am here?" I asked and he smirked.

"Well, I am The Arjun Raichand. So I can do anything and yeah Raghav helped me too." I nodded and looked at him. He was thinking something.

"Wait, I'll be back." He stood up all of a sudden and ran out of my room. I heard the doorbell and wondered that who would be at door at this time.

I wanted to go and checked but Arjun stopped me by yelling from outside that he would check so I should rest.

I started thinking about my past. My family, especially my dad... how would be he? What would he think of me?

Ofcourse a murderer or betrayer.

I was so unlucky for myself and maybe for everyone. My eyes were now closed as I tried to holding back my tears.

After atleast an hour. I opened my eyes and realised that I had slept. I got up from the bed because I really wanted to move my body.

It was already 9 at night and there was so much silence. Is there no one in the house?

I opened the door of my room and realised that everything was dark outside. Not even a bulb was on. Whats going on?

I asked for Arjun but there was no reply. Suddenly my foot hit into something and I losted my balance. I was about to collapsed the ground but a pair of hands hold me from the waist and light had on.

He was staring me right in my eyes. Our faces were so much close to each other. I really felt safe in Arjun's arms.

All of a sudden I heard music, very sweet and soft. I looked around and noticed Raghav, he then opened the main door and went away closing the door.

Arjun helped me to stand but he didn't remove his hands. He took my right hand into his left and pulled me more closer.

There was now no space between us. We were looking into each others eyes and were swaying on the soft and sweet music.

After 15 minutes we pulled back and he gestured me to the dining table where dinner was ready to serve.

"What is this?" I asked him happily.

"Dinner that I have prepared for you." He said while taking out a chair for me.

"Seriously you made this, but you didn't have to?" Now I had a big smile on my face.

"I can do anything for that smile on your lips." He smiled and I was took in by his smile. That was cute just like him.

After dinner he had ordered a cake too. So that would be surely a delievery man at door. On cake 'N & A' was written.

"What is this now and 'N & A' means?" I asked him and he came closer to me.

"Celebration for our reunion and N & A means 'Naina & Arjun'."

___*****___

So guys their romance has been started.. I hope you will love it.

Don't forget to vote and comment.