Chapter-10

Naina's pov
(One year later)

"Hey what are you thinking?"

I turned to look at Kabir. He came with some files in his hands and settle down in his chair. I was silent for last half an hour. Kabir was asking me to speak something but my mouth was shut.

"You are thinking about that same incident, right?" He said now looking at me and I nodded.

"Look Naina, I don't know what had happened with you but I can guess that was worse and you can't forget it." He took my hand in his hand. "But you have to move on. Look God wants this too if not than I didn't meet you that night."

I looked at his face and he was looking very concerned So I smiled a little and he smiled back.

"What's going on?" A voice came and we both looked at the door of his office.

Aarti, Kabir's girlfriend came in with a box in her hands.

Kabir stood up and hugged her lovingly. Then she came to me and hugged me from back and I hugged her too.

"Look what is in my hands, dinner." She told Kabir. "I already knew it that you will be late today so I am here."

Kabir nodded and settle down on sofa to get his dinner and I stood up to go.

"Where are you going? Dinner" Aarti asked.

"Home, actually I am not hungry and I think I should take some rest so.. goodnight guys." I waved at them and slipped from there before they can stop me.

I went outside the building and started waiting for a taxi. Soon it came and I sat in it. Cool air was blowing and taxi started moving on the roads of Shimla.

Yess!! I was in Shimla. One year ago I ran from Mumbai and now I am here. Many thoughts covered my mind. How I ran from there and how I met Kabir Roy, a powerful businessman of Shimla.

He saved my life, provided me food to eat, gave me roof to cover my head. He, his family, even his girlfriend Aarti were great people. They understood my situation and didn't ask any question related to my past. And the best thing was that they were still helping me to come out from my past but I couldn't.

When I came here, I was in depression for atleast three months. After that I asked Kabir to get a flat or appartment on rent as I didn't want to depend on anyone.

He, not only helped me to find out a appartment but offered me a job in his company too. I had no idea how could I repay his doings.

When I reached my appartment, I got a call from Kabir.

"Yes Kabir." I said as I picked it up.

"Naina..actually I forgot to tell you that tomorrow is my very urgent meeting and I need those files."

"Files?"

"Yeah those files I gave to you two days ago, remeber?"

I went to my room to check my table. And there I found those files.

"Oh yeah files, I have." I replied.

"Good, so tomorrow you have to come to the coffee shop to give me files."

"What.. coffee shop? But I can give you these files in the office..right?"

"No Naina...actually the person I am going to meet tomorrow is coming from Mumbai so he will directly come to the coffee shop and one more thing he is very punctual."

What Mumbai?

"So I have to be there at time because I don't want to lose this contract actually whoever this person is known for his arrogance and anger." Kabir completed his sentence and I was thinking that it is possible that he is Arjun. But he is not arrogant...not at all.

"Naina..."

"Yess Kabir! Don't worry I'll be there." I said cheerfully hoping that person shouldn't be Arjun. And Kabir cut the phone wishing me goodnight.

I don't know why but suddenly I had a keen desire to see him again but I couldn't.

Because I had no idea what he thinks of me.

Am I a murderer in his eyes or he will trust me.

____*****____

So guys plzz support me by vote and comments.