TEN

I woke up and Ethan was gone. At least I thought. I sat up to use the bathroom and I was on the floor. He didn't have a blanket. I took the blanket from off of my bed and covered him up.

I went to my closet and got some clothes. I left a note by him.

Went for my Sunday jog. Brb.

I took a shower and left. I played my 50 song playlist and started jogging. After what happened yesterday with Ethan I thought a lot about what happened. Even though I was little I still feel like I broke him. I feel like I sucked the nice out of him. And he changed because he didn't want to get hurt again. All because of me.

ETHANS P.O.V

I woke up with Alissa's blanket on me. There was a note that said that she went for a run.

Dang she perfect. She eats healthy, stays active, and she's different. I good different. She actually cares unlike some of the girls in my school.

She brings this side out of me that I haven't had in a long time.

I checked my phone and Grayson wanted to know were I was.

Me: hey I went for a morning run.
Grayson: since when do you run?😂
Me: I have a lot to explain to u.
Grayson: Okay. Are you on your way?
Me: in a few hours. Than I will.
Grayson:Okay. See ya when you get here.

I put my phone down and fell asleep.

Alissa's P.O.V

I jogged to the end of my playlist. I stopped at a cafe and got 2 muffins. One for me and one for Ethan. On my way home I looked to see if I got any texts. Nope.

I got home and Ethan was still asleep. My mom feel asleep on the couch. Honestly it felt weird not hanging out with Grayson. In a way I felt like I was cheating on him.

I walked upstairs to give Ethan his muffin. I put both of them on the bed and laid down next to him. His soft pink lips were slightly open. His eyelashes made his face so adorable. His face was laying on his arm.

I lifted my arm and ran my hand through his hair. Then I ran my hand on his jawline. Man I want to kiss him. But I can't. He is Grayson's Brother.

His eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning sleep head."
I gave him a smile.

"Morning beautiful."

I blushed a little.

"Why did you lay on the floor?"

"I could find any blankets and we aren't dating so I thought that it would be wrong."

Man he's so respectful.

We laid there looking at each other. He ran his fingers through my hair.

"Your so beautiful."

"Your so handsome."

"Ethan. Can we just lay here."

"All day?"

"Yeah."

He pulled me closer to him. After a while Ethan had to go home to Grayson.

"Bye Ethan."
I gave him a hug and he hugged back.

He kissed me on the forehead and he left.

Ethan's P.O.V

I waited until she closed the front door. After she closed it a ran home.

"YES!!"