ELEVEN

Ethan: Hey Grayson just told me what happened. Are u okay?
Me: yeah. I'll be fine.
Ethan: that doesn't seem convincing.
Me: can you come over?

He didn't answer back. It's like 10:30 but I really need to talk to him. Ethan knocked on the door.

"Hey... Grayson?"

"Hey."

"What. Did you come to judge me again?"
I crossed my arms.

"Look I'm sorry. I got mad Because out hung out with Ethan and I had to help my family. I'm mad that he slept here because that was our thing. I'm mad that he is going to take you away from me."
Grayson looked at the ground

"Gray. I'm not mad. I just need to be left alone right now."

"Wait."
Grayson grabbed the door before I could close it.

"Goodnight Gray."

I shut the door. At times like this Grayson would comfort me but that whole thing happened. I wonder why Ethan didn't come over.

Me: Hey. Are you going to come over?
Ethan: yeah. I can. Did you and Gray make up?
Me: I'll explain when you get here.

In a few minutes Ethan was here. He came in and laid down with me.

"You do realize we have school tomorrow. Right?"
I looked at him.

"I don't care if this takes until 3 am. If you need me I am here."

"Thanks E."

"So what happened?"
Ethan asked.

"Grayson came to my door. He apologized for what he did and confessed some stuff. I told him that I wasn't mad but I just needed to be left alone."

"He's really sorry."
Ethan closed his eyes.

"I know. Tomorrow will be different. I'll talk to him."

"That sounds good."

GRAYSONS P.O.V

I messed up. She's never going to forgive me.

I plopped down on my bed. I hope she isn't mad at me tomorrow. I need to make things right.

ALISSA'S P.O.V

Ethan and I laid there. I don't know why but when he hugs me I feel more safe. When Grayson hugs me it's like he doesn't mean it.

I wish Ethan and I could be something. More than friends. But I don't want Grayson to get mad. But I want to be in Ethan arms at night and I want good night texts and I just want him.

Is that too much to ask?

*****
Sorry for the short chapter. I thought that I would finish off the night. Hope you enjoyed✌️