SIXTEEN

Finally, it was Saturday. That means I can hang out with Gray all day.

It was about 9:00 when I woke up. I walked down to the bathroom. The only person that was up beside me was Mr. Dolan. He usually gets up to watch the news and drink coffee.

"Goodmorning, There is coffee. Help yourself." He said as he took out of his star wars mug.

"Okay, thanks." I poured a cup and sat down next to Mr. Dolan.

"How was school yesterday?" Mr. Dolan muted the tv.

"It was good. Kind of the same every day I guess." I took another sip.

"I'm sorry, I will be right back." I set my cup down and walked away.

"No problem." He unmuted the TV.

I walked upstairs to Ethan's room. He was still sound asleep. I quietly closed the door and laid down beside him. I ran my hand through his hair until he woke up. He fluttered his brown eyes and looked at me.

"Goodmorning cutie." I sat up and looked at him.

"Goodmorning." He said in his morning voice.

He rolled over on his back and sat me on top of him so I was straddling him.

"Kiss me." I leaned down so I could kiss him.

"Nope. not until we make this official." He sat up wich pushes me off of him.

"Please?" I gave Ethan the Puppy dog eyes.

"No babygirl." He shrugged.

I crossed my arms, put on a mad face and stuck out my bottom lip.

"Your such a child. I promise when I can make this official I will. Now come kiss me." I smiled and leaned over to kiss him.

"I love you."

I walked out of his room and went back downstairs to get my coffee.

"That took a while. Are you okay?" Mr. Dolan looked at me.

"Yeah its just in the mornings my stomach hurts." I held my stomach to try to convince him that it was true.

"Oh okay. If you need Pepto we have it." He leaned back on the couch.

"Okay. Thank you." I got my mug and put it in the sink and got my keys to go change.

"I will be right back. I have to change." Mr. Dolan gave me a head nod and I walked down to my house.

I went up to my room and got changed.

I braided my hair and brushed my teeth

I braided my hair and brushed my teeth. I went back over to Grayson's house and he was waiting for me.

"Ready to go?"
I walked over and pulled him up off the couch.

"Where are we going?"
He put his hands in his pockets.

"Idk. Maybe a road trip."
I walked outside.

"Where are we going on this trip?"

"We don't have a destination. We drive and come back when we want to. Sound good?"
I got his keys out of my bag.

"Yeah. Sounds good."

We got in the car and turned on the radio. The perfect day. Music, wind in my hair, and my best friend right here. Couldn't ask for anything better.

We drove for a little bit and put on some old songs. We knew every word and we sounded like Idiots but oh well.

"There is a café. Up for breakfast?"
Gray looked at the GPS.

"Sure. Sounds good,"

We pulled into the cafe and went inside.

"So what's up with you and cafes?"
Grayson asked while looking at the menu.

"It's kind of a basic romance story. Girls come here to drink tea and end up finding the love of her life there."
I closed my menu.

"So you are saying you're a basic pineapple?"
Grayson laughed a little.

"If you want to put it that way then yes."
The waiter came to get our orders.

"What can I get for you guys today?"
He pulled out his notepad.

We told him our orders.

"Okay. I'll be back in a few with your drinks."

The waiter left.

"I know you canceled your hang out with Cameron," I said as I took Grayson's phone out of his hand.

"How did you hear?" Grayson looked scared.

"sound carries through this house." I looked at him.

"I didn't want to leave you alone." He leaned back in his chair.

"Gray. You are going over there. You cant stay away from your friends. and we are leaving after we finish eating."

We got our food and talked about how our lives were going. after we were done we drove home. after all, he had somewhere to be.

it was a long drive back. Grayson got his clothes and headed over to jacks. after Grayson left I went up to see Ethan.

"Hey E." I sat down on the bed I was sleeping on.

"hey." he went back to his phone.

I made a sarcastic cough. he put his phone down.

"Yes?"

"Pay attention to me." I gave him the puppy dog eyes.

I got up and laid down next to him.

"would cuddling make you feel better?" he chuckled.

"yes." I bit my lip.

he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. i feel asleep in his arms.