Chapter 4: She's Dead! My Sister's Dead!

Tori POV

It was midnight and by now everyone had gone home. Well, except for me, Andre, Jade Beck, Cat, Robbie and Sinjin.

"Tori?" a sweet voice said from behind me.

I turned and smiled when I say Cat. "Were re we going now," she asked.

"We're going to Sikowitz's classroom. Just to hang out for a bit."

Cat giggled and smiled. "Kay kay." She said. "Have you seen Robbie?"

"Ummm..." I thought for a second. "No, I haven't. Why?"

"Well," she replied. "He said he was going to the bathroom and he's not back yet. He's been gone for ten minutes!"

"So? You want to go help him, Kitty Cat," Jade said, coming up go us.

"No!" Cat said. "I just want to talk to him. I turned him down earlier. I want to m sure he's okay."

"He can take it, Cat," Jade reassured her. "Don't worry."

Despite Jade's words, I wasn't so sure. But I didn't say anything, for I didn't want to upset Cat.

We walked into Sikowitz's classroom where Beck and Andre were already waiting for us.

"Hey, baby girl," Andre said, walking up to me. He pulled me into a hug and kissed the top of my head.

I giggled. "Hey Andre," I said.

"Ugh, you guys disgust me," Jade remarked, walking past us to stand beside Beck.

Suddenly, the door burst open and Robbie came in. His shirt was soaked in blood.

"Guys, please, help me," he grasped, falling to the ground.

"Robbie!" Cat screamed.

"Robbie," I exclaimed, my voice filled with worry. I pulled out of Andre's grip and ran towards him. The others followed close behind.

"Robbie, what the hell happened?!" Beck asked in shock.

"Uggggh." Robbie coughed. "It's- it's Sinjin."

"What about Sinjin, man," Andre asked, kneeling beside me on the floor.

"He- He trying to kill me," Robbie said. He couched again. "I found Trina. H- he k- killed her."

"What?" I whispered, tears rolling down my cheeks.

"He killed her. She- she's in the Blackbox Theatre."

I jumped up and started ran for the door. Before I could open it, though, I was pulled back.

"Baby, you can't just run off," Andre said, holding me against his chest.

"No!" I screamed, flailing around, trying to get out of Andre's grip. "I have to go! I have to see my sister!"

"No, Tori! You can't go out there! You could get killed!"

"I don't care! At least, I'll be with my sister!" I screamed in pain. She's gone! My big sister is dead! My body went limp and I sobbed into Andre's chest. Andre rubbed my back and tried to comfort me. There were tears in his eyes.

Everyone else in the room was watching us. Except Robbie, who was lying, unmoving, on the floor. He looked unconscious.

"We have to get Robbie to the hospital and call the police," said Beck.

"Isn't Vega's dad a cop?" Jade asked.

"Yes," Andre answered, still holding me in his arms. "He is, but what are we suppose to tell him, 'Hey, Mr. Vega, get down to the school. You're daughter is dead?!'"

"Just call him there is a lunatic loose in the school!"

"Calm down, Jade," Beck said. "Now we have to get out of here and we have to take Robbie outside. Someone call 911!"

"I'm on it," Andre said. He took one arm from around me and took his phone out of his back pocket.

"That's weird," he said. "I have no service." I lifted my head from Andre's chest. My face was red, my eyes bloodshot, and tears still rolled down my cheeks.

"I don't have service, either," Cat said.

"Nothing here," Beck said, worried.

"What the hell is going on?!" Jade exclaimed. I winced and Andre put his arm back around me.

"Ok, let's calm down." Beck said. "It could just be a network problem..."

Suddenly, all the lights went out.

"Anything else you want to say, Beck?!" Jade exclaimed.

"Guys!" we heard Cat's worried voice. "Robbie isn't responding."

Beck walked over and put a finger against Robbie's wrist. "Cat he's still alive," he said, standing up. He looked at Andre and I. "Andre, Tori. Get some supplies from the nurse's office. Jade and I will get my car."

Beck and Jade left the room. Andre turned to Cat, who was still kneeling on the floor next to Robbie. "We'll be right back, Little Red," he said and he dragged me out of the room. We headed for the nurse office, using Andre's PearPhone as a flashlight. We reached the door of the nurse office a few minutes later..

"Ok, let's see. We need surgical alcohol and bandages, Andre said taking them from the cupboard. He held the bottle out to me. "Can you take this for me, Tor," he asked.

Silently, I nodded and took the bottle from him. I followed him out the door.

I felt uneasy as we walked down the hall back to Sikowitz's classroom. When we entered, I gasped and the bottle fell to the ground and shattered, spilling alcohol all over the floor.

Andre rushed to my side. "Tori, what's wrong?!"

Silently, I stared at the center of the room.

Andre followed my gaze. "Oh no," Andre whispered. We stood, frozen in pure terror.