Chapter 6: Welcome To Hell!

Andre POV

Jade fell into my arms, kicking an screaming.

"Jade!" I cried, holding her wrists. "Jade! Calm down! It's me Andre!"

She stopped looked at me. For the first time since I'd known her, I saw fear and sadness in Jade' s eyes.

"Jade?" Tori asked, coming forward. "Are you okay? And where's Beck?"

Jade's eyes glossed over with tears. "H- he-" she stammered.

"He what, Jade," Tori asked, concerned.

Jade looked at Tori, tears rolling down her cheeks. "He- he stayed behind with Sinjin."

Tori's eyes widened. "Oh, no," she whispered.

"I'm going to go look for him," I said, standing up.

"No, Andre! You can't go," Tori cried, I turned to her. She was holding Jade in her arms, which surprised me. Jade never let anyone touch her- especially Tori.

"Tori, he's my best friend! I have to go! To make sure he's okay," I replied.

"But you don't have anything to protect yourself!" Tori said. "Do you want the gun?"

"No," I said. "Keep it for to protect yourself and Jade. I'll..." I looked around and saw a long metal pipe. "I'll take this. If I'm not back in ten minutes then... just... do your best to get out of here," I said. I kissed her forehead and sprinted down the hallway to where Jade said she last saw Beck.

Beck POV (A few minutes after Jade left)

The dark figure stood there, mocking me.

"Sinjin," I said. "Tori's Dad is on his way. So give up before it gets worse than it already is, man! Oht down that tomahawk, man! Nobody else needs to die! Please, Sinjin!"

No answer. He just stood there, starring at me. It was like something out of a horror movie. I slowly walked backwards and turned to run, when a sharp pain shot through my stomach. I looked up, straight into the eyes of a creepy clown mask. I fell to the ground, blood flowing out of my stomach. My vision was fading. All I could see was a masked figure with a knife standing over me and another figure standing in the doorway.

"I love you, Jade," I choked out.

And then everything went black.

Jade POV

"Stop telling me to calm down, Tori!" I acclaimed. "I had to leave my boyfriend behind to die!"

"I'm sure he's okay, Jade!"

"You don't know that!"

"Okay! Okay! I don't know that," Tori admitted. "But I'm trying to be positive!"

"Positive?! We can't be positive! We're trapped in school with a serial killer! We can't be positive!"

"Our parents will start looking for us," Tori said. "They'll find us!"

"No, they won't," I reasoned. "We told them we are having a sleepover school, remember?"

"Oh, right," Tori realized.

"Yeah, Vega, we're In deep shit."

"Seems so," Tori replied. "I really hope Andre finds Beck. I hope they're okay."

"Me, too, Vega," I said. "Me, too."

"Let's go to Sikowitz's classroom. We'll be safer in there," Tori said. She grabbed the gun and we headed to Sikowitz's classroom. Once we were inside, Tori locked the door. I sat down on one of the chairs while Tori was looked around the room, searching for something.

"What do you looking for, Vega?" I asked.

"A light," Tori replied.

"Try the stage light," I suggested. "On the left side. The one Sikowitz is always bragging about."

"Okay," she said and walked over to the stage. Using her phone as a light, she pushed the button and suddenly we heard a thud. Tori looked down and screamed in horror.

I ran over to her ans gasped. In front of me was Sikowitz, his arms and torso covered in barbed wire. And written in blood smeared on his stomach were the words 'Welcome to hell! Hahahaha!'