Chapter 1

Taylor's POV

"Harry Styles teased fans with ex-girlfriend Taylor Swift's 22 lyric on his concert"

"Harry Styles seems to have Taylor Swift on his mind during his concert"

I never actually read articles with me involving it because it just DISGUSTS me. But these. These are different. It's been 5 years since Harry and I dated. But the fact that he still remember things about me after we broke up is actually kinda touching. Oh how I wish I could go back to 2012, where it was all so simple. Simple yet wonderful.

What are you saying Taylor? Wonderful? Is that how you describe the way people send you death threats for dating him? You actually want to go back to that year? Oh how stupid of you

Who am I kidding? Why would I wanna go back? Yeah you're right. I already have Joe. Oh yeah about him. Joe and I are "in relationship" for about a year now. Well not really, it's all just for publicity. My management thinks it will be good for my image. Yep, they actually think that the media won't call me slut anymore if I successfully kept a relationship for more than a year or so.

Joe's a nice guy, but he's just not my type. In real life, we're just good friends, nothing more, nothing less. We both know that our "relationship" is just an act. He also knows that I'm still into Harry. He knows that so well. When I say "into Harry" that means, I want our old selves back. I want our relationship back. I want him back.

Really Taylor? That's what you want? Remember the hate you got? Nothing, I just wanna remind you.

Ugh this voices in my head. All I want them is to stop.

As what I'm saying, I want him back. Both of our management broke us up. The death threats I received is one of the factors they thought of that. I hated it when my management did that. They simply doesn't have the right to decide what should I feel.

Oh I just want him back so bad. He seems happy in being a solo artist. He seems happy of what he's doing right now. He's happy of what he has. And if that includes me not being in his life anymore, I'm okay with it. I respect his feelings. If he's happy,then that's enough reason for me to be happy as well.

WAHHHHHH!! FIRST CHAPTER COMPLETE! Hope you like it!💕
~Manssel💗