Chapter 19

Taylor's POV

It's the first day of the boys to stay here. Harry never liked the idea, but I don't believe him that much, for he is the one who enjoyed the most during their play date.

  Harold is only 5 days old, I don't really know why they're already teaching him words, mostly Liam. Niall, on the other hand, is teaching him how to play the guitar. Louis is simply teaching him to call us different names, he insisted Harold to call me "Meow" while to Harry "Daddey Harreh" and other names such us, "Uncle Leeroy", "Uncle Leprechaun, "Uncle Gigi" and of course, "Uncle Cool/Handsome/Great/Talented"- and bunch of other compliments that "suit" him.

   I think you know whose names I mentioned belonged to. Sometimes, I wonder if Louis really is a 3-year-old boy trapped in 27-year-old guy. Then there's Zayn, entertaining by saying "Vas' Happenin'" in the most hilarious way. Zayn is a quiet man, but he became part of One Direction, so you know there's got to be something weird about him. Then Harry, whose against of the idea that the boys will be staying, is showing Harold how to eat a banana.

          I think you won't believe me if I told you they did that while Harold is asleep. But hey, it's just One Direction being One Direction. My son woke up at some points while they were entertaining him, but soon enough, the boys were tired. Louis swayed Harold in his arms to sleep a little more then laid him on his crib upstairs at nursery which is near Harry and I's room.

  As Louis went back to the living room, he sat on a couch next to me. So it's him, me and Harry on the other side of me.

"So when's the wedding?" Niall asked breaking the silence.

"Probably, a year after today." I answered.

(A/N Imma make this like a dialogue thingy since they'll be having a long convo :))

Liam: So Harry, have you decided yet?

Harry: Decide what?

Zayn: Uh mate, the best man?

Niall: Oh yeah, which one of us? *smirked*

Harry: Still not sure though but-

Louis: Oh please, we all know it's gonna be me. After all Larry is real, am I right? Then he slightly hit Harry with an elbow, as if saying he should agree

Harry: Oh stop, you know I hate you

Louis: I love you too. He said sweetly.

"Uhh I'm hereee". I said jokingly, making them laugh.

"Taylor, uhm is he treating you right?" Liam asked, Harry then gave him an eye roll that caused him to chuckle.

"Of course. Kinda cold at times". I answered Liam whispering while chuckling.

"Heyyyyy no I'm not." Harry said playfully smiling at me.

Then, Louis put his arm around my shoulder, making me look his direction. "Taylor, if this asshole does something unacceptable to you." He said pointing at Harry. "Call us, we got you. We'll be giving him a taste of his own medicine." He said, smiling sweetly at me.

I felt a little different at that time, when he was smiling at me. I smiled back of course.
We were like that for like 5 seconds or more. We were staring at each other's eyes. I felt myself lean closer, as he is also leaning.

"HEY! Get your hands of my fiancee, you dirty man!" Harry said, making the both of us pull away, then we all just laughed it off. Louis then smiled warmly at me and we both just laughed it off.