Chapter 6

Taylor's POV

Okay, so Harry asked me to go out? He knows I have boyfriend. A fake one to be exact. But still, the media will know about this. I admit I was a little traumatized with the death threats some "fans" sent me. I cried a every night because of those death threats.

But still, I want to go back to the magical moments with him. Tongue-tied's like we never known. Our cuddles every night. When we move the furnitures so we could dance. Ohhh how I wish it could be that easy to love him again.

<to Sweethazz> (Yep, haven't changed his contact name ever since)
Sure. Uhm when?

<from Sweethazz>
Uh 12pm? Starbucks? I'll pick you up

<to Sweethazz>
Sounds okay. I'll text you my address tomorrow.

<from Sweethazz>
Oh you don't have to. I still remember. I still remember the cat carved on your door😂

He remembered? That was sweet. All these years, he still managed to remember something so unimportant about me. Wow. He never changed. Well, we both haven't changed. Only our relationship did.

<to Sweethazz>
Oh you remembered? Awwww😂

<from Sweethazz>
Of course I did. So see you tomorrow?

<to Sweethazz>
See you tomorrow! Uhm goodnight as well!

<from Sweethazz>
It's getting late. I haven't even notice haha😂 Goodnight.

That's how my night went. I gonna meet up with him tomorrow. HOW ABOUT THE PAPARAZZI? Shit. Haven't thought of that. O jeez. Why does a life of a celebrity has to be hard? Oh god.

How I wish it'll go well. No paparazzi, no Joe, no management stuffs, no nothing. Just Harry and me.