Chapter 20

Taylor's POV

It had been a great week with the boys and Harold. I find it quite fun taking care of my son with them. They left an hour ago after saying our goodbyes. So that leaves me, Harry and Harold.

"Love". Harry called, while carefully laying Harold down the crib in the nursery.

"Yes, love?". I answered.

"Shouldn't we plan for the wedding? I mean, our break for work isn't gonna last forever".

"But-but-but wha-wha-what ab-b-out Ha-ha-rold? I-i-i don-don't th-th-think we sh-ould erm uh you know erm uh ta-take ca-care o-o-of-f hi-him?"

I stuttered with my words. I truly want to get married and start planning. After all, his my fiancé. We can't stay engaged forever. But I don't think I'm ready. What will the media say? What if we dont make it? What if he won't love me anymore if I become all crinkly and fat and old?

"Love?" Harry called as I snapped out of my thoughts.

"I'm sorry. I just think, you know". I said as I entered inside our bedroom and sat on the side of the bed with Harry who followed me and sat beside me.

"What is it, love? You know you can tell me anything right?" He said as he squeezed my hand and gave me a smile.

"Uhm I'm just, you know, I don't know. Yeah I love you truly but what if I can't be a perfect wife? What if you won't love me anymore if I mess things up? What if you don't like the way I cook? What if I can't mop the floor properly? What if I can't -" He placed his finger in front my lips that caused me to stop. Suprisingly, tears didn't come out my eyes. Usually I have breakdowns in times like this. But this time, I don't know. Maybe because Harry is here? I really don't know.

"Taylor. You really can't be a perfect wife if you kept on thinking on household stuffs. I can help you. We'll be in this together. Plus, You're going to be my wife, not my maid." He said as he let out a chuckle and a "don't worry" smile. With this guy, I could've ask for more.

Sorry if this is quite short. This book is gonna end soon :< Buuuuuutttt I'm proud to say that THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL!!!!! Yes! You read that right. Maybe even a trilogy :D Idk let's see where it takes me. The sequel will have  weekly updates coz school starts next month and I'm an honour student last year and I've always been but I promise myself to study harder this year and so on. But I think I'll have 2-3 chapters each week for the next book.

And I'm also planning on writing another book that will be focused on positive vibes etc. Just something for depressed people. I really wanted to do something to make them feel better because they don't deserve anything that they're going through. Idk still not sure mostly because of school.

So yeah! Hope y'all having a great day! Hope this book makes you feel better! Idk I know I only have like 50 daily readers but idc. I love Taylor and Harry and of course One Direction and I also love writing books so I'll keep doing this!

VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
COMMENT(pleaseee it makes my day💕)

All the love! M.❤