Chapter 2

Harry's POV

"Taylor Swift's Delicate Vertical Video out now on Spotify!"

"#DelicateonSpotify trending on Twitter Worldwide!"

"Taylor Swift's Vertical Video for Delicate is out now on Spotify and the fans are hyperventilating!"

"Taylor Swift wearing a necklace with Joe Alwyn's intial on it in new Delicate video? See more of the their relationship goals in here!"

I felt so proud of her, but not until the last article I read. It's been 5 years since we broke up. Why do I still have feelings for her? Why do I feel jealous everytime I see an article about her and Joe? Why can't we just go back to where it was all so simple and heartfelt? Why can't she love me back right now when I love her the most? Why can't people stop judging us back then? Why is life as a celebrity makes it hard for us to love freely?

Those are the questions on my mind that are left unanswered.

Taylor and I are used to be so happy back then. Not until our managements broke us up. They thought it wouldn't be good for our careers. But I thought, it may not be good for our careers, but it was never bad for our hearts.

I want her back. I love the way it is before. I miss our stroll at the park. I miss our little moments. I miss her. I still love her.

What do you mean Harry? You love her though she has a boyfriend? I want to remind you, Joe Alwyn exists. He's her boyfriend right now.

Oh what am I saying? Yeah, she has a boyfriend. She's happy with that. And it always made me happy whenever I see her smile. Even though I'm not the reason of that wonderful smile of hers.