Chapter 14

*few weeks later*

Taylor's POV

We had that "grocery shopping celebration" a few weeks ago for finally announcing to everyone about our relationship. Grocery shopping is like something couples go to weekly. Even regular people does that. But even doing those simple things with him mean the most to me.

  Simple things are so underrated for couples these days. It takes a fortune for person to make their partner happy. Like what the heck even happen to slow walks at parks? Those stargazing after long drives on midnights?

If Harry and I weren't even on the spotlight in the first place, we would go on endless dates. We may not even "break up" in the first time we dated.

Ironic is it to think that this fame is the one brought us together and also what caused us to "break up" the first time.

  At least now we learned. We learned to love more passionate. And that just sums up the factors why I should marry this man.

"TAYLORRRRRRRR!" Harry shouted from our bedroom. I ran almost immediately that it snapped me out of my thoughts.

I was so worried, only to see Meredith walking in circles on Harry's face with Olivia playing aggressively with Harry's hair.

I didn't even notice I was laughing until I got my back on the floor from laughing so hard. I laid down beside them on the floor while laughing hysterically instead of helping him.

"MISS SW-I-FT I-F Y-YO-UU W-WOU-LD GET YOU-R ASS UP TH-HERE A-AAND HE-LLPP THE SH-IT OUT OF HHERREE" he yelled with Mere scratching her ear still laying on Harry's face.

I took out my phone and took a picture of them and laughed for a few minutes. But then I got up and help him after I saw Dibbles who pulled out a few strands of Harry's hair. I carried the both of them and went through the doorstep and made them go down the living room.

    I turned to see Harry sitting tiredly on the floor, exhaustedly catchinh his breath.

  I sat on the edge of our bed to his side and laughed at him. After re-gaining his energy, he stood up and looked at me in the eye. After a minute of staring at each other's eyes he reached for my sides and started tickling me endlessly.

"HAHAHAHA HARRY S-STOP! OH JEEZ STOP! HAHAHAHA" I screamed letting out a busrt of laughter.

Harry's POV

  Of what seemed like forever, I stopped tickling her. "That's what you get for not helping me, Swift." I said giggling.

I laid down beside her on the bed. We stared at the ceiling for what seemed like forever. We both sat down. I looked deep into her ocean blue eyes as she looked into my forest green eyes. I was so mesmerized by her eyes I didn't even notice our faces are only half an inch apart.

  I knew exactly where this is heading. I moved my face nearer. I slowly kissed her lips and let her deepen it. Our mouths fought for dominance, and she let me win.

We pulled apart, breaking the kiss and I removed my shirt. We continued kissing. It was sweeter and more passionate the second time around, like our relationship. She let me unzipped her dress, not breaking the kiss. I then unclasped her bra, leaving her with only her underwear. Her hands left my neck and unbuckled my belt. Before I knew it we were both in our undies. I removed my boxers and Taylor moved her legs to let her underwear slip under. I put mine into her. Pushing it in and pulling it out faster, Taylor let out a soft, satisfied moan. She moved closer to my ear and whispered "Faster". As what she said, I did it faster.

Taylor starting letting out moans louder and softer. Her hand leaving scratches on my back. I then kissed her passionately. Laying down slowly beside her under the sheets. And after what seemed like forever we both dozed off, in each other arms with our legs tangled. I missed doing this with her. I really did.