Chapter 22

Taylor's POV

We had just arrived in the hotel where the reception will be and probably where us and some of our friends will be staying. We walked into the entrance, Harry was behind me, fixing the back of my wedding dress, trying to somehow straightening them so we could walk properly.

He sighed quietly, a sign that he didn't accomplish what he was trying to. So instead he gathered the long clothing attached to my wedding gown and carried it. We walked to the counter with him behind me, still carrying parts of my wedding gown.

"Uh a room reserved for Mr. and Mrs. Styles?" I asked the girl behind the counter, she looks somewhere in her early 20's, with innocent blue eyes and mocha hair.

"OH! TAYLOR SWIFT?! HARRY STYLES?!" she said almost immediately. I guess she must be a fan. I smiled widely to her, and Harry forced a smile as he was still struggling with my wedding gown.

"I guess you could call me Taylor Styles now" I chuckled slightly, but saying those gave me butterflies in my stomach. The girl returned a chuckle.

"Here's your room pass Ma'am. Room 137 third floor". She smiled and handed me the card, somehow she managed to calm herself from fangirling.

"Hey say what, we go get changed in our room and we'll get back to you to take a picture?" I asked warmly, seeing her expression as how much she wanted to take a picture with us, but Harry is struggling at the back.

"Of course! Thank you so much Ma'am!" She smiled warmly. I smiled widely and made our way to the elevator.

"TAYLOR! SWEETIE!" a voice from behind was heard. Harry and I turned around to see my mom and dad with Austin.

I ran to them and hugged.

"I thought you'll be staying at home? Where's Harold?" I asked.

"I don't wanna miss a single thing of my only daughter's special day so we came! And Harold is with you Aunt Cam at home" My mom said cheerfully. They changed outfits to something more comfortable but still formal.

"Austin, lead them to their room,okay?" I told my brother and he nodded. They went to the counter and said our "see you later"s. They continued walking in front us, but then lost their sight as they entered the elevator.

Our wedding driver came with our luggages and we soon went to our room.

Harry's POV

Carrying the behind of the wedding dress is quite an exhausting job to do. We finally reached our room and as soon as we went inside I finally released the wedding dress from my arms. Our driver held some luggages and Taylor and I's outfits for later's wedding reception. Although, I haven't seen her dress since it was covered with black thingy where you put outfits that might be ruined when you fold it. (A/N I honestly don't know what you call that lmao)

He handed me the stuffs and waved at me and soon exited our room. I set aside the bags and hung our outfits on a small rack that was on the side.

Then I saw Taylor sitting on the side of the bed texting someone on her phone.

"Who you texting, Love?" I asked her as I sat beside her.

"Just my friends. They said they accidentally went on a more traffic area route on the way here. But they promise they will be here on time". She explained and I nodded.

"Oh and I'll just take a shower so that I could change". She stood up and laid her phone on the bedside.

"Can I shower with you?" I smirked as she stopped walking to the bathroom and smirked back.