Chapter 3

Taylor's POV

"Taylor! You're on in 20 mins."

"Sure"

Today I'm having an interview on BBC radio 1 with Nick Grimshaw. I really won't be expecting too much. It's like any other typical interviews. Congratulating you on your success, asking you about your love life, asking you who's your previous song written about, asking you about your past relationships, and my least favorite, asking you about the countless rumors where you were involved. Ughhhh I shoudn't have agreed on this.

"You'll be on air in 3......2......1!" A staff shouted.

"Guys we introduce you to the ever wonderful, Taylor Swift!" Nick announced.
"Thank you so much for having me!" I greeted. It only takes a minute of this interview to make me regret for agreeing on this. Ugh.

It went on and on and on and on. But something came in the middle of my interview.

"Uhm Taylor, a friend of mine that cannot be named sent this to me to give to you."
Then Nick handed me a bouquet of flowers with a card that has little cat stickers in it.

"Hey, Congratulations! You're doing very good in your career! You seem to be happy with your relationship with Joe. Uh stay strong I guess? So yeah, Cogratulations again!

                                             ~Love, Curly Lad❤"

That was written on the card. The penmanship looks so familiar. Could it be? And "Curly Lad"? No. I must be dreaming. Wait am I? This couldn't be. Wait, could it?

"Taylor"
"Taylor"
"Taylor"
"We're still on air, hello?"

Nick waved his hand in front of me that snapped me out of my thoughts. "Oh I'm so sorry" I apologized. "Uhm tell your 'friend that cannot be named'" I said mocking him. "Tell him Thank You. I appreciate it" I continued. "Sure. It'll be said to him".

After an hour that seem to take forever, the interview was done. As we're finally off air, I decided to ask Nick about the flowers.

"Hey, so from whom are the flowers?" I asked. "You'll know soon." He said and gave me grin.

It is from who I think it is? Could it possibly be? And the fact that he and Nick are actually good friends, could it really be possible?

Is it really from Harry?

THE STORY OFFICIALLY STARTED! VOTE PLEASEEEE!
~Manssel💕