Chapter 4

Harry's POV

Nick Grimshaw texted me that he's having an interview with Taylor today. He updated me on that cause I talked to him yesterday about my feelings towards Taylor. Wait, who I am kidding? I talk to him about her EVERYDAY.

So as I was saying, Nick texted me that he's having an interview with Taylor. I figured out, this could be my chance.

I'm not thinking about crashing the interview 'cause the media will EXPLODE. And when I say explode, I mean EXPLODE. So yeah, I'm not letting that happen. Instead I sent Nick a bouquet of flowers and with a handmade card and some cat stickers in it (I know she loves that) to give to Taylor.

Hey, Congratulations! You're doing very good in your career! You seem to be happy with your relationship with Joe. Uh stay strong I guess? So yeah, Cogratulations again!

                                             ~Love, Curly Lad❤

Is "Curly Lad" that obvious? Nah I don't think so. I admit that the "Stay Strong" part is kinda fake, I just hurt myself. I shoudn't have mentioned Joe either. But what can I do? I just sent it to Nick. There's no turning back.

As soon as the interview was shot and was posted on BBC Radio 1's youtube channel, I watched it.

I was too nervous. My heart beat faster second by second of the interview. I knew I shoudn't have gave that. Oh my god. I'm a nervous wreck. IT'S ONLY BEEN A MINUTE OF THE INTERVIEW. I really should calm the shit out of me.

*After 15 minutes of the interview which feels more like 15 seconds*

"Uhm Taylor, a friend of mine that cannot be named sent this to me to give to you" Nick said while giggling. OH WTF NICK?! I TRUSTED YOU TO SAY SOMETHING NOT SUSPICIOUS THEN YOU JUST?! oh my lord. I can only imagine the internet after this.

Taylor, on the other hand, just paused? Oh Jesus, does she know? Is it too obvious? Oh I knew "Curly Lad" would be obvious. Ugh jeez, oh no. "Tell your friend that cannot be named" she said mocking him. "Tell him thank you, I appreciate it" she said. Oh thank goodness. For heaven's sake, SHE APPRECIATES IT.

Or did she? Maybe she said just for show. Did she really appreciate it? I hope she really did. Should I text her that it's from me? THAT'S A BAD IDEA. Nope. Nope. Just no.

I'm bored rn. Comment down if you like it so far!😘
~Manssel💕