Chapter 1

mujigae smiled as RM picked up his shopping his eyebrows raised

mujigae smiled as RM picked up his shopping his eyebrows raised. "thank you. nobody's really ever helped me with shopping" he chuckled but jungkook exchanged a glance with jimin.
"hey- what's your name?"
"I'm mujigae."
"like the rainbow?" V said smiling.
mujigae nodded and j-hope chuckled- "gay pride!"
"whats gay pride?"
"oh- never mind-" suga said and they all chuckled at a confused 7 year old mujigae.
"so I was wondering- mujigae- if you came home with us all-"
"oh no no no- I'm not allowed to go with strangers!!"
"would you like me to talk to your carers? we wouldn't mind well...." j-hope looked at suga who grinned. "adopt you?"
"adopt me!? Boy oh boy nobody's adopted me before!"
"welp little guy, it's going to happen if you don't mind some travelling.."
"I'd love to travel!!! Yayyy!!"
"right let's go!" jungkook said and they walked home, talking about a lot of stuff. when they got home jimins mouth dropped. it was bright but still looked depressing some how.
mujigae opened the door shivering from the rainy cold.
"mujigae! how dare you be this late back you dirty little mongrel, if this carries on you'll get a good beating! your doing all the shopping from now on and the dishes- ALL THE CHORES BASICALLY!!!" the carer screamed. mujigae flinched. Jin put a hand on mujigae's small shoulder.
"excuse me. is it possible to sign the adoption papers for mujigae? we're all set to take him!"
"Oh my- BTS?" why- I have to find out about you first. understand!?"
"yes miss. we'll treat this child better than... SOME PEOPLE, have been treating him."
jara scowled and nodded. jungkook lightly punched mujigae's arm grinning. "are you excited?"
"yes!!!! Do you have toys?"
"loads. jin and hoseok are the babies and have loads of them."
"but their grown ups!!!"
"I know but they don't act like it!"
"ha!" mujigae laughed and jara shot them a glare.
"here are the adoption papers. Each one of you should sign them."
it took a while for them all to sign and when they were done jara insisted for mujigae to go get his stuff and leave.
so he did just that.
once they were out mujigae whooped in happiness and jimin chuckled. "well aren't you excited. come on here's our place." mujigae stared at the place his mouth open and V put one hand on his back and steered him inside.
"wow..." mujigae said as they walked inside. "come on we'll show you your room." RM said kindly and took his hand.
"we haven't decorated because we didn't know you were coming obviously. but there's a bed and you can have some posters and toys if you'd like."
"YAASSSSSS!!" mujigae jumped up and down excitedly and grabbed jungkooks's hands and danced. everybody joined in and j hope began to sing loudly and everyone joined in.
"well we'll give you some time to settle then" v said kindly and walked out along with the others.