Chapter 14-END

The months passed like a long, daze

Mujigae and Zachy would never separate from each other, you'd find them sitting on the treehouse roof, hands linked, lollipops UN mouths.

Jin and Namjoon had carried on with their happy relationship...

Yoongi and Hoseok had never really got together, but had shared many happy nights with eachother. Jimin had been spending a lot of his time with Yoongi, and the pair were inseparable.
Yes, Jimin still loved Jungkook with all his heart... but knowing he still loved somebody else....

Jungkook had recovered from his broken back, and now could walk rather gingerly around.
Taehyung and Jimin had made friends, and decided they would never fight over Jungkook... it was his choice who he loved.

Sitting on the rooftop of Bangtan house, Jungkook watched the dark blue sky lighten, making Seoul glow a dim blue. The colours blue and gold fell over Jungkook's skin, and he let out a small sigh. The cold air escaped his mouth, making a small cloud, you could accuse him of smoking.

It took him three whole minutes to notice he had prescence.

"Kook?" Came Taehyung's deep voice. Jungkook turned his head, not startled at all and gave him a small smile.

"Yeah?"

"I'd just like to say... I really think you and Jimin are great together. I know you still love me.. but Hoseok and I... I still love you back you know that. Not one day will pass without you on my mind. Go to Jimin. Love him."

Instead of arguing, the younger simply looked ahead of him, the view of a sleeping Seoul blessing his doe eyes. He let a small smile tug at his lips.

"Okay." He said and Taehyung slipped his hand into his and squeezed it.

End.

A/n
Okay wow
What an ending eh definitely not cliche
I'd like to thank my readers for reading and supporting the book, which has been going on for idk months now
I'm not usually active but I love y'all so much
Thank you xxxx