Chapter 4

mujigae didn't really understand auditions and debuts and all that

mujigae didn't really understand auditions and debuts and all that. He just knew it was fast and confusing.
Yoongi drove him and spoke to him about how amazing Bighit were.
mujigae wasn't that nervous though he never was.
when he got to the audition room he was told to sing 'monster' by EXO.
And then everything was a blur.
Shouts of acceptance, debut photos were taken, money was shoved into his small palm and clothes were thrown at him to try on at home.
on the way home Suga cast a glance at the young boy in the passenger seat who was clutching onto his debut photo and clothes to try on.
"Its a bit much isn't it?"
mujigae looked up.
"Like moving in with us and then going to Bighit..."
"It's fine. This is my dream. To have family" he smiled sweetly at Suga who couldn't help but smile back. "You'll have a warm meal and a bath then bed. You look worn!"
"It's only 6:30!" He said outraged. Yoongi smiled.
"Yes but it'll be later than that by the time your in bed"
mujigae pouted and looked out the window. When they got to the house Taehyung opened the door and mujigae ran into his arms.
"Tae Tae" he said loudly and Taehyung smiled and handed mujigae a bag of cookies (kookies*) for him to eat.
"Yum thanks!" mujigae smiled softly and tried to open the packet as he walked into the house.
"hey let me help" Hoseok said kindly to him and took the packet off him, ripping it open.
"thanks Hobi"
"AWWWW HE CALLED ME HOBI HOW CUTE-"
"It is cute eh Hobi" Yoongi said leaning in and kissing his lips quickly.
As Yoongi walked into the living room Hoseok stood dumbstruck and Taehyung laughed ruffling his hair as if he were the child.
"Chill man" Said Namjoon who was thundering down the stairs his dimples showing as Jin called his name from the kitchen. "He'll want help with cutting the onions!" He said excitedly and ran to the kitchen. You could hear Jimin's laugh from his room.
"Okay... What you say for Sunday dinner like they have in the uk?" Jin called and mujigae walked into the kitchen smiling.
"Yes please even though I have no idea what it is or means."
Namjoon grinned and yelped as he cut his finger by mistake instead of the onion.
Jin looked cross.
"What did I say about cutting onions Joon." He got out the firstaid kit and started wrapping the bandage around Namjoons finger. mujigae noticed whenever Jin looked up Namjoon would look away blushing and Jin would smile and continue with bandaging.
Do all the boys here want to marry eachother? mujigae wondered and promised himself he'd ask Jungkook later.
"Oh mujigae can you stir the gravy please!" Jin said worriedly and paused to see if mujigae would burn himself and he didn't to Jin's relief.
Tea that night was nice and appetising.
mujigae had a bath and then Jungkook and Jimin tucked him up in bed.
"Kookie? Jiminie?"
"Yes?" They answered softly, Jimin stroking mujigae's black locks.
"Do you both.. Love eachother?"
Jungkook swallowed and looked at his lap.
Jimin looked at him sideways.
"Well I'm not sure about him but I love him more than anything."
Jungkook looked up and caught Jimin's eye.
"I feel the same. I love you." Jungkooks words were shorter than Jimin's but they both smiled and mujigae saw their hands intertwine and fell into a blissful deep sleep.
A/N:
OMG cringe yet I love this jikook moment and the Namjin moment as well 😂 cutting onions 😂. Thanks for all the reads and make sure to vote!!! Saranghae!!! 💗
From Taehyungshighheels 🐙