Chapter 8

It was mujigaes first day and Jin was frantic

'jungkook wake up now. mujigae will be late to school and i need you to take him as Jimin has his university interview today.'

jungkook groaned covering his face with his pillow.

'jungkook....' jin said warningly making jungkook roll out of bed with a loud thud and crawling down the stairs.

mujigae sat at the table all neat in his uniform, a smile on his face. he was cutting up his pancakes neatly and taehyung ruffled his hair from the other side of the table.

'you excited' yoongi grunted sleepily and brushed hobi's arm off him.

'i think so. my friend zachy will be there and im super excited to see him'

everyone awed.

jimin didnt though for once he was more preoccupied on himself, rather scared for his interview, and then he thought it through.

if taehyung got through he would as well.

mujigae finished his pancakes and smiled brightly at jungkook.

'lets go mate' jungkook held out his hand and walked out the house, mujigae waving at the others smiling brightly.

'hes all grown up' jin sobbed on namjoons shoulder.

a/n;

im so so so so sorryyy for the late update ive been doing my end of year exams and everything. also im sorry for the short chapter i am very lazy today. HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY TO jungcock the seagull SARANGHAE U BIGBOIIIII xx