Chapter 6

Busan was dangerously busy, so Jin took mujigae's hand protectively, and Namjoon took the other

Busan was dangerously busy, so Jin took mujigae's hand protectively, and Namjoon took the other. The boys behind them laughed at how much they looked like mother father son.
"Where should we eat?" Jungkook whined and Taehyung's face lit.
"PANDA EXPRESS" he yelled and began to sing a random rap called Panda Express that him and Yoongi had made up.
"Yes okay let's go" Namjoon sighed and rummaged through his purse letting go of mujigae's hand for a moment and sighing when he realised he had no money.
"I'll pay" Hoseok said patting Namjoon's shoulder.
"Well he would if he had money on him. But all he has is less than what Min Holly my dog has"
"Yah! Rude! Jin?"
Jin rolled his eyes and Namjoon took mujigae's hand again. "Yes I have money. Now come on mujigae is hungry"
It was true. mujigae's tummy kept rumbling loudly and everytime, Jimin heard and chuckled.
"mujigae's very hungry so yes let's hurry"
They ate the food quickly, mujigae stuffing himself as always and then they went to the hotel.
mujigae was told to share a room with Taehyung and Yoongi, and Yoongi groaned. He had been put in a room wih a seven year old and a grown man who acts younger than that?
Looked like it.
*
That night, mujigae couldn't sleep. He felt quite awake.
"Yoongi?"
No response.
He sighed softly then-
"Tae?"
"mujigae?"
"are you awake?"
"I wouldn't be talking to you otherwise silly"
"Oh yeah..." mujigae went quite for a moment and fiddled with the hem of the sheets.
"Let's have a midnight feast!" Taehyung said suddenly excited and mujigae grinned. "I have no food though?"
"I do" Taehyung got out a bag of sweets and some crisps, with a bowl of small party sausages and mujigae slipped into bed with him.
"Let's watch some anime as well" Taehyung whispered and got out his phone. They began to watch bleach and then when Taehyung laughed at something Jimin walked in rubbing his eyes.
"Yah Tae your to loud"
"Come and watch bleach"
"I don't watch bleach"
"Please?"
Jimin rolled his eyes and crawled in, pulling mujigae onto his lap. They were later joined by Jungkook who didn't bother to watch but lay his head on Taehyung's legs and fell asleep snoring.
And soon enough, with the quiet racket of bleach, the warmth of Jimin and Taehyung mujigae fell asleep....
*
The sky was blue and the air was heavy, and the sun shone onto the small Asian young woman who sat in a field full of flowers, with long blond hair and dark brown eyes. mujigae walked towards her his heart pattering. He hadn't seen her for so long not since.... Not the since his father had killed her.
"Hello mujigae. My little mujigae" she beamed and scooped the raven haired boy into her arms, kissing the top of the messy locks. mujigae nestled into her smelling her sweet perfume smell and shivered as a cold hand slammed down onto his shoulder.
mujigae looked up to see his father, who didn't look a bit like mujigae except for the haircolour, and whimpered as his face turned red from anger.
"I killed your mother. And your next" the skies turned dark and the wind howled, and mujigae felt cold... The smell of perfume was gone, and replaced with a harsh cow poop smell, that burnt his nose. His mother was in his fathers arms, grabbed by the hair, and a gun on the side of her head.
"NO!!!" mujigae yelled, tears streaming down his face, and a car out of nowhere rammed into his parents, killing them...
But this time he died with them.
-
A/N
Yes that was a dream obviously. The mother bit. The rest, cuddled in bed with bts was not like imagine that happening in real life and it's not a dream 😱 mujigae is so luckyyyyy 😫
I hope you enjoyed guys and girls pls vote and add to all your reading lists 😊 Saranghae 💗💗💗
-Taehyungshigheels🐙