Chapter 12

A/N- self harm in this chapter please skip if your uncomfortable with the subject or find it upsetting

Park Jimin felt weak. Broken. Betrayed.
He had moved into a room with Yoongi who surprisingly, would comfort him in the middle of the night.
When the others went out he would just stay locked up and wouldn't eat.
"Come on Jimin" Yoongi said giving him some toast and water. "You need to eat."
"I know I need to but I don't have to" he declared making Yoongi sigh at his words.
"Look don't blame Jungkook or Taehyung its neither of their faults Jungkook is only young what do you expect? And Taehyung loves Jungkook with all his heart. Remember how much in love those two were Jimin, just remember."
Jimin shook his head.
"I cant Yoongi... he hasn't even bothered to come and see me."
"Because I told him not to. It's for the best."
Jimin knew Yoongi was right. Yoongi nodded at him and went downstairs to his studio.
Jimin took shaky breaths and his eyes caught the knife Yoongi used to cut up food as he always ate in his room.
Taking slow steps he picked it up.
Slicing it across his wrists, his moon white coloured skin, the skin Jungkook had called beautiful he whimpered, as he watched the scarlet blood ooze out of the wounds.
And he fell back onto the floor and his head hit the groumd.
*
Beep beep beep.
Beep. Beep. Beep.
"Hes waking up" some muffled sounds came.
Jimin slowly opened his eyes, and everything was blurry. After a minute or two everything came into focus. He was in a hospital bed with tubes coming out of his nose and wrists.
His wrists...
He felt tears fall down his face and a gentle voice spoke from the side.
"Jimin..."
Jimin,turned his head to see the boy he loved, his raven hair messed up, dark shadows under his eyes and dried tear tracks on his face.
"Jungkook" Jimin replied. He sounded fragile and broken.
"Oh Jimin what have you done to yourself? I've been worried sick! Your not even chubby Chim anymore your like a stick you've lost the cheeks. And your hands Jimin your beautiful hands..." Jungkook's voice broke and he began to sob.
"It's all my fault..." he sobbed, and Jimin shook his head.
"Itll never be your fault."
Jungkook's big doe eyes locked with Jimin's honey coloured ones.
"I love you" he said shakily. Jimin hesitated before saying
"I love you more"
Jungkook sniffed as the doctor told him visiting time was over and pulled up his hood hoodie.
Jimin sat up and looked out the window. It was raining and..
No way.
What the hell
Jungkook had stopped in the middle of the road and the car screeched and-
"JUNGKOOK!!!" Came Taehyung s heart breaking yell.
Jungkook had looked at Tae and let the car hit him.
He deserved it after what he did to Jimin.
Jimin took in the sight, of Jungkook on the floor, and Taehyung by his side shaking him desperately.
"Jungkook please" Taehyung said desperately.
"I,can't live without you"
Jimin looked at the paramedics who were also looking out the window.
"WELL DO SOMETHING!!!!" Jimin yelled.
The paramedics immediately ran to Jungkooks aid and carried him in, Taehyung running after them tears streaming down his handsome face.
Jimin felt his own,tears slip down his face and he began to sob.
"Let me see Jungkook..."he yelled but they wouldn't let him.
A/N
Well,there's a long one.
Remember, if you are thinking of self harming, don't. Go to a doctor. Read. Eat drink water and relax- there's many people to call,such as the Samaritans, if you can't talk to friends and family. And if you think nobody loves you- they do. I love you and encourage you to keep going.
Xxxxx