Chapter 7

mujigae wasn't very well after that dream

Sweat clumped up onto his forehead making his hair stick up in different angles, his eyes half closed, and lips in a slight pout.
He never did well with nightmares.
Jin and Namjoon were running the house like crazy parents, shouting orders at the others while pressing cloths onto mujigae's head and feeding him up with ramen.
On the third day of his illness, Hoseok walked in and gave him a bright smile.
"Hi mujigae. Do you want to come on a walk? Fresh air will do you good and Taehyung was telling me how you were begging him to go outside."
mujigae nodded instantly, and clomb out of bed, and Hoseok helped him get changed into a blue jumper, a pair of jeans and a warm marshmallow coat that Jungkook had bought him.
As they went out the backdoor and down the street, Hoseok looked down at mujigae.
"Where do you wanna go?"
"I want to go to the park" mujigae pointed at the small park hidden by the trees. Hobi smiled.
"Sure. Come on rainbow boy" he said the four last words in English.
mujigae was immediately on the slide stamping his feet-
"IM THE QUEEN OF THE CASTLE!"
"Aren't you the king?" A small voice piped up.
mujigae looked down. Sitting at the bottom of the slide was a rather tall boy, with short black hair, and round glasses three sizes to big for his face, and he kept pushing them up his button nose.
"Nono. I'm the queen. You can be the king though"
The boy smiled.
"I would like that. What's your name?"
"I'm queen mujigae" he said smugly and the boy burst into laughter.
"Well I'm king Zachy."
"Zachy? Are you foreign?"
"No. My dad just has this weird obsession for the uk."
"Really?"
"Nae. Hey I haven't seen you around at school before!"
"I don't really go to school. I've been once and I was three. That was when my mum..."
He swallowed and looked away. Zachy just got out three toffees and gave mujigae two and kept one for himself.
"Well you should come to mine. It's called Little Seoul Kids"
"Is it a nursery"
"No" Zachy laughed and mujigae grinned. "How old are you?"
"Me? I'm seven" Zachy said smugly and mujigae stuck out his tongue.
"I'm eight in a month!"
"When in a month though?"
"Ummm... The fourth of December"
"NO WAY THATS MY BIRTHDAY" Zachys mouth dropped and mujigae smiled and went to the swing.
"I want to go to your school. I'll ask Hobi-"
"mujigae! Time to go!" Hobi's voice was heard from the bench on the other side of the park and mujigae sighed.
"Bye bye Zachy" he waved.
"See you at school?"
"Maybe" mujigae grinned and ran to Hobi a smile on his face.
"Hobi can I move to little Seoul kids school?"
"I always longed to go there your so luckyyyyy" Hoseok moaned.
"So I'm allowed to go?"
"Yep- well if Jin says yes he's the mum"
"Yes" mujigae grinned.
He might be going to school-
And he'd made a really cool friend.