Chapter 5

mujigae looked out the window of the train they were in, and smiled as the cherry blossoms let go of the trees and swirled with the wind

It was beautiful out there, a breeze, and a sunset, and the boys were off to Busan.
mujigae had never ever left the city of Seoul so he was rather nervous, but Hoseoks reassuring smiles made him feel safer.
After half an hour of looking out the window he pouted and pointed at Taehyung.
"How come he gets to colour?" He said eyebrows furrowing. Taehyung gave him his square smile.
"You never asked. Here" he ripped a page out of the colouring book he was colouring in and mujigae beamed, and started colouring. After he finished Jungkook grinned at it and Jimin giggled.
"Why is his skin orange?" Namjoon said laughing.
"Because it looks interesting."
"Okay" Jin was trying not to laugh and turned the paper the other way round. "Why don't you draw us?" Jin asked sweetly smiling like a mother.
"Yes eomma" mujigae grinned and began to draw all the boys on the train. Sitting with him was Jungkook, Jimin, and Jin and Taehyung, and on the seats and tables across from them was Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon.
mujigae grinned at his work and passed it to Jin.
Jin burst into laughter.
Namjoon was an egg, with a face on it, Jin was a miserable looking flower and looked like he was scolding Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin who were cowboys with beards that reached their feet. Yoongi was a turtle and in the sky was the sunshine, Hoseok.
mujigae smiled proudly and continued looking out the window.
A/N:
Vote!! Saranghae 💗