Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

         Danni’s POV

I wake up to the sun shining into my eyes, which is a terrible way to wake up. So I snuggle into Jace as I yank the sheets over my head. I hear Jace chuckle as he takes the covers from me. I stare daggers at him while we wrestle around, but it got deadly when he begins tickling me. When that happens, I am not responded for the damage I cause. I am ticklish on 89% of my body and I laugh even before anyone touches me; that is how ticklish I am, so it’s not my fault if I break something. So when my foot makes contact with the lamp on the bedside table and crashes to the floor; it’s so not my fault.

 “Hey I liked that lamp!” Jace yells in a playful tone.

Rolling onto my side, I am laughing so hard and every time I looked at Jace’s face I would laugh harder. Jace gives me a wolfish grin, so I hightail it into the bathroom and lock the door. Jace hits the door with a loud thump and tries to open the door, but realizes it lock.

“We would save water if we shared a shower,” he yells through the door.

Laughing at his attempt, I sweetly reply, “But honey we probably never make it into the shower or out of it from the way you were last night.”

Hearing him groan, I quickly jump into the shower before he breaks down the door. He could so do it, but I like how he doesn’t abuse his werewolf super strength. Washing my hair, I think how much my life has changed in such a vast way. Daydreaming I yelp out in surprise when I hear Jace jumping into the shower.

“How the heck did you get in?” I yell in a play tone.

While he rubs the shampoo into my hair, Jace simply replies, “A bobby-pin.”

Once he was done he adds the conditioner while he tails kisses down my neck. When he was done with my hair he grabs a shower pouf with body wash and glides it over my body.

“My turn,” I say when he is finishes washing me.

Doing exactly what Jace did, I wash his hair and body, earning a purr. As soon as I finished we fooled around in the shower till the hot water was gone. Jace leads me out of the shower and wraps me in a warm fluffy towel. Drying my hair with another towel, I reach for the hair brush, but Jace grabs it first. Nodding his head towards the bench in the bathroom, he has me sit down while he begins combing through my hair. I close my eyes as his finger weaves through my hair smoothly. His fingers are like magic and boy can he use them.

“You’re all done sweet-heart,” Jace says bring me back to reality.

Hopping up I turn to Jace while wrapping my arms around his neck and say, “You treat me too well, Jace.”   

“Trust me your worth it, come on let’s get something to eat.” Was all Jace says when my stomach does a call to the whales.

Laughing we both grab some clothes. Sometime I have to go back to my house to get some more clothes, but I’m really not ready to face the house yet.

Making our way down stairs, I smell bacon and pancakes. I never get tired of bacon. It’s so great. Sitting at the island we both dig in. Alexis is an awesome cook, she could totally open her own restaurant.

Erik walks in and greets both of us and says to Jace, “Hey are you ready to go to Brookhaven for the meeting with the New Moon Pack.”

“I totally forgot the meeting was today,” Jace says as he turns to me and adds, “I’m sorry for running out on you, but it’s really important.”