Chapter 1: Kidnapped

Before we start , this episode is dedicated to DoggosAreDaBomb as kind of an apology.

"Else, it's your bedtime, go to sleep." A faint voice echoed.

"Got it mom!" Elsie replied.

Elsie hated when her mother called her by her pet name. As Elsie got ready for bed she noticed the silhouette of a disfigured human, crouching at her windowsill. She dashed for the window and tugged at the curtain, only to find the wind blowing across her face in loneliness.

"Must have been my imagination." Elsie thought.

She went back to brushing and changing and singing happily. As soon as her head hit her pillow she was fast asleep. She watched as her vision became blurry and blacked out. Elsie saw an unfamiliar face smirking back at her as she tried to scream for her parents to come and help her, but it was too late, she had closed her eyes.

Misty smirked as she plopped the black trash bag over Elsie's body and carried it away like Grinch carrying childrens' presents. She jumped out the window and miraculously landed on her two feet. She faded away and reappeared in the underworld at the feet of her master.

"You have done well my servant, I've decided I won't kill you."

" Yes, sir." Misty nodded timidly.

"Go on, what are standing and staring at?"

TO BE CONTINUED

Yours Truly,
ForTheLols_21
(sorry my episodes are short cuz I'm probably gonna make a bunch of 'em)