Chapter 3: Meeting

Elsie was told to put on a dress and tie her hair up so it didn't droop in her face. She was told to look presentable for the meeting.
What meeting? Elsie pondered as a hairdresser put bows up in her hair.

She was escorted into a large throne room with a red man sitting on the throne in the middle of the room. Well, he wasn't really a red man, his mask was red and he was just wearing a white shirt with khakis. She just expected him to look like a red man because, after all, he was a Devil.

"So, this is the infamous Elsie Frock, is it?", The Devil boomed, as Elsie flinched and covered herself with her hands. "sorry...... I didn't mean to scare you...." He replied.

"It's fine, and yes, I'm Elsie" she commented as she peeked through her hands to see it was safe to put them down. There was an awkward silence between them as Elsie blushed looking down at her feet. "I'm sure you have a lot of questions, which will be answered later." He said calmly now.

"Should we take her back to her cell, sir?" The maid who escorted her here asked.

The Devil looked like he had been slapped in the face by a baseball bat, "YOU PUT HER IN A CELL!?", He continued, "YOU WERE TOLD SPECIFICALLY TOLD TO LOCATE HER IN A SUITE! She will be relocated right now, to the suite." She was yanked by the hem of her neckline to a long corridor and pulled into a room and dropped onto the floor as she gasped for air, the door slammed behind her. Elsie scrambled to her feet and marveled at the sight in front of her, the one room looked like a mansion, the one room was bigger than her entire house at earth, the one room was perfect. As she came back to the realm of reality, she saw one thing and one thing only, the very bouncy, perfectly made, bed. She ran over to it, hopped on, and starting jumping like crazy.

"The doctor said, no more monkeys jumping on the bed!" A voice hardly managed to say without bursting into a hysterical roar of laughter. Elsie stared up at the second floor balcony and flushed into a bright pink blush. How had he just appeared there? Oh wait, backtrack, he's the devil!

"You know, you're really cute when you blush." Elsie blushed an even deeper shade of pink as she looked down at her feet again. She nodded as a sign of acceptance. The Devil evaporated into floating dust and reappeared next to her. Elsie was disturbed by the fact he always wore a mask over his face.

"I said I would answer your questions later, so here I am, got any questions?"

"Well,.... Why do always wear that stupid mask over your face?" "Oh my gosh, I'm sooooo sorry, sometimes I don't control what comes out of my mouth...."

"Oh no.. it's fine, well I've always had this irrational fear of, well, people, I'm an introvert, is what I'm trying, so hard, to say." Elsie watched him go pale as he said it.

"And also, do you have a name I could call you by, instead of, you know we, the Devil?

"Yes, my name is Ron."

Ron, Ron is a nice name, maybe, just maybe, the Underworld might not be as bad as it's portrayed.

TO BE CONTINUED

Yours Truly,
ForTheLols_21

Author's Note: Don't worry, this is not the end but, sorry for this chapter being really long. Hope you enjoy reading(my only reader) lol