Chapter, like 7: Again?

Elsie woke up in a strange room and thought, "Not this again!"

She was in another cage. She looked around, just in case a person was there. No one. Elsie heard screaming next door to her. She peeked through the bars and saw Ron sitting on the ground of his cell, legs spread out. He was very frustrated about something Elsie couldn't quite put her finger on. Ron's cell wasn't like hers though. It had 4 walls of just glass. Ron banged on it like crazy, But it didn't budge.

"Ron! Are you ok?"

"Elsie!? Where are you?" He looked lost in his own cell, looking around in different directions.

"I'm like right in front of you?" She sounded confused. Like really confused.

"Ohhhh, I see. I am a devil, as you probably know, they kept me in a cell where I couldn't use my powers. You can look at me, but I can't look at you. In here the room is just mirrors everywhere." (All you flash fangirls out there will understand this reference, as to Cisco made a cell like this for one of the metas. If you're not a flash fangirl, well your life starts the day you watch it :3 )

Elsie had completely missed the point. " Wait you have powers?"

"Yes I have powers" He said in a mocking tone.

Like what? Elsie wanted to ask, but didn't want to seem rude.

Right then, someone barged in and hollering, "He's coming!"

"Who's coming?" She asked.

"Him, be ready because you're in trouuubleeee"

For what? I'm a prisoner, how do I play into this plan?

                           Yours Truly,
                                 ForTheLols_21

(sorry my format is a little off, I'm doing this on my phone now)

Yeet! Have fun reading dis Sachicooooorn :3