Chapter 10: Adventure

Elsie walked to the drawbridge of the castle and it magically drew down. She hesitantly stepped into the border and walked through the doubled doors, finally entering the castle.

Elsie heard two pairs of feet marching down the corridor. She looked around and quickly ducked behind a stand of knight's armor while the guards walked by and didn't notice her. Elsie breathed a big sigh of relief before realizing she had to focus if she wanted to accomplish her goal.

She tried again, and made it fairly far. Unfortunately, a new patrol came marching down. She flew over a chair and almost broke her arm, but landed on a soft surface. Elsie sighed as the guards walked by, not knowing what was going on. She looked at what she landed on, an animal's hide. Disgusting, She thought, knowing she was a vegetarian, and this was a disgrace.

Elsie recalled something very important she saw posted on the wall as she walked in.

————————————————————————

Patrol Schedule:

Andy & Liam - 1:30
Diana & Howie - 1:45
Gabe & Naomi - 2:30
Celestius & Yuba - 3:00
Lawrence & Sader- 3:30
Vera & Talon - 3:45
Thomas & Victoria - 4:00
Raphael & Elena - 4:45
Nathan & Daniel - 5:30
Trystan & Josiah - 6:15
Jay & Reed - 7:00

Haven't I done enough cuz I can't think of any more names
————————————————————————

Elsie noticed something, there was no specific pattern written in the intervals of the times. It worked to her advantage. There were 15 minute breaks and 45 minute breaks, but a plentiful amount of people were still wandering the castle during the breaks. This is probably going to take all day, Elsie huffed. She pondered though, I should probably move from my stationary position during the 45 minute breaks, and move from my spot now before someone suspects me.

Elsie looked at her watch, it read 1:48. One of the 45 minute intervals had begun. This was her time to go.

She blended in with the rush of people walking to and fro the building. Elsie saw a guard putting his armor ins closet. She could be even more in disguise if stole the armor.

You have two choices here:
        •Risk getting caught if your not stealthy about stealing the armor (first paragraph) also longer
        •Or Stay simple and risk blowing your cover. (Second paragraph) also shorter

Elsie's POV

I saw this guard putting away his armor into a room that looked to be a closet. I knew I would eventually get caught in this vicinity, so I waited for the man to make sure no one was watching before closing the door and leaving. In that period of time, I had my back turned, but held a mirror, so I could tell when he left. As I watched him turn his back and get lost in the crowd, I strode forward and threw the door open to reveal an almost walk-in closet which had all variations of chain and iron armor. Half of them were made for women, so I slowly padded forward, browsing. I found regular iron armor with gold roses spiraling up the sides of it. It was perfect. I quickly threw it on and realized how difficult it was to walk in these. I walked out the closet and slammed the door behind me(door abuse). There was a directory sign ahead, I ran up to it and I ran my fingers across, until I found my destination.

Elsie's POV

I saw a man walk over to a closet and open off all his gear and armor. He threw it in and walked away. I thought about how I would blend in and not get caught. I walked over to the closet, threw it open and saw a variety of different kinds of armor, differentiating from color to shape to material. I decided against this and walked out, afraid I might get caught. There was a directory up ahead, that I reached and dragged my bloody finger across it, until I found my destination.

This chapter is dedicated to my grandfather because he was here

Also, do y'all think I should add like pictures of the characters or whatever? Cuz I know some people who have asked me to, but I need your opinion

Over 700 wordz wooowwowoowow

                                 Yours Truly,
                                           ForTheLols_21