Chapter 6: Plan

"I knew this was going to happen soon, one time, or another. Do you know who else is in on this?" He started to pace, looking at how nervous Elsie was to tell him. Elsie doesn't do well when put on the spot.

"Uhhh.....well.... Everyone of your servants and guards?"

"wait.....WHAT?!" He yelled very loudly, awestruck.

There was a period of silence between the two. It was suddenly interrupted by a swarm of guards and servants coming in. In the crowd there was one Archer who was shooting the arrows. Elsie felt two arrows whizz past her and cut her ear slightly. The archer must have given up on her. She immediately shot a glance at Ron, he ducked out just in time. An arrow came straight for his head.

"Ron, WATCH OUT!" Elsie cried as loud as her little lungs could allow her to. It was too late, the arrow had sunk into his mask and through his head. Elsie remembered a topic that Ron and her had spoken about, Devils can't die without the specific relics. He must be just unconscious. She thought carefully. Elsie just couldn't remember the names of the relics.

An arrow came straight for Elsie's leg, and she buckled, her body going limb. The room went silent, as war had ended. Elsie blinked several times before closing her eyes the last time.

                                                                                                Yours Truly,
                                                                                                        ForTheLols_21