PROLOGUE: MYTHILOGICAL MONSTERS

If you're the kind of person who believes that the hero is the man and the villain is the monster than I suggest you close this book right now and leave. If you're unsure about this topic, keep reading and listen very closely. You have no idea what you're in for. All monsters are born human, it gives them time to reflect on the person they used to be. It's probably because they see their abilities as a curse than a blessing. Dracula, Frankenstein's creature, The Mummy. Every monster has it's regrets. Most of the monsters I've listed were horrible people before their wicked transformation. Prince Vlad Dracul impaled his enemies on the battlefield earning him the name "The Impaler" and even drank the blood of their fallen bodies, scientist Victor Frankenstein re-animated a human being using rotten limbs and a struck of lightening.

He thought he created life but was instead held responsible for the deaths of many villagers committed by his failed experiment, and the mummies were ancient Egyptian conquerors who craved power, women, and riches before they became bandage wrapped vessels. If you're trying to piece together scenarios of how I obtained this information hold your breath. It's simple. I've been exploring these monsters throughout my childhood. I always had been fascinated with creatures of ancient folklore. Even the 90s anthology series "The Storyteller" thrilled me with it's wonders. I didn't know that it would bite me in the ass someday. My parents were concerned my curiosity interfered with my social life.

It did. But I cared very little of my social life. Well that is until I attended my high school Bellmoor and on the side focused on what I wanted to do. Bellmoor. Just hearing or saying the name makes me shiver. It was a dark and grim time to be a student at Bellmoor. The library was the only safe place for me back then. Though I rather not talk about it. Not right now. The friends I had then are all long gone by now. Well, one friend at least got out when the chance was given to him. A mentor. A mythologist. and geneticist. Before I got to know more about him he moved back to his home city of Tokyo, Japan. Where everything twists and turns. Deep down, I do miss the friends I met and laughed with at Bellmoor. In this story, fortune smiles on those who don't deserve it. My parents only asked that I'd stay out of trouble. But in the end trouble had it's own way of finding me. Now them and the whole world saw what I'd become.