CHAPTER 7: HEART OF STONE

Eddie crawled his mutilated body back to Tenzin, begging for forgiveness. "Master, look what he did. Look at what he has done to my arm! Accept my apology, please. I see now that he must be punished." says Eddie. "You have revealed my identity and everything we hold dear. You see nothing." says Tenzin.

	Tenzin Nakamura was a man in his mid 50s, tall, black hair and beard, wore a black/red suit with a purple collared shirt, and bore the same blood red eyes of The Namahage

Tenzin Nakamura was a man in his mid 50s, tall, black hair and beard, wore a black/red suit with a purple collared shirt, and bore the same blood red eyes of The Namahage. He was their leader. "Than show us the path of his pain! Give us strength, great leader! Persuade your loyal Iwao Kurosawa, to let loose the monster within him. Let the stone man destroy the violet wolf. As he's destroyed countless others." says Eddie. "For your actions I should throw you back down the hole you crawled from. But our grand monument that we've built is on the edge of oblivion. And we need to act before anymore of our brothers fall." Tenzin than walks over and places his hand on Eddie's wound. "Yu eru watakushi no ani kyou sa(give my brother strength)." said Tenzin. A red light shined on Eddie's wound. From that light formed a strong red Namahage arm with nails long and black as his hair. "Fail again my brother, and your body will be left to rot."

Tenzin's cellphone rings from his desk. He answers it and hears an unexpected voice. "Hello." says Tenzin. "Skip the greetings and let's cut to the chase. I know you've had your eyes on me the entire time I've been here. I know who you are now thanks to your lackey. I also know you grew back his arm moments before reaching the phone." I said. "Where are you, beast?" Tenzin asks. "Look." I said to him. He glanced through his window and saw me on the building across from his. "What do you want?" asks Tenzin. "A meeting with you. Has to be somewhere public." I said. "Why a meeting, you could have me killed before I even leave the building?" says Tenzin. "I could, but I want to get to know my enemies before I kill them. Pick a place and a time, now!" I said to him. "The park, 4:00pm!" said Tenzin. "I'll be there. And besides there's already someone who wants to see you burn." I said as I hung up. The park, 4:00pm. I came across Tenzin Nakamura sitting on an old bench. He felt calm and a little stressed. From what I heard from his heartbeat. I wasn't sure if he was going to hurt someone or not.

I sat right next to him on the bench. "So. This is the mundane form of Ookami Baioreto." he says examining me with his eyes. "My name is Vincent Vaiser." I said. "Why have you called me here, Mr. Vaiser? Is it that you fear for your most favoured mentor's life? That I might hurt him if he doesn't give me what I want!" says Tenzin as he turns his head towards the park. "Ayano has nothing to do with this." "Honda has everything to do with this." says Tenzin. "What are you up to?" I ask. "You really think I'd come out to a public place and tell you of my intentions?" says Tenzin. "What about the white wolf, you know who he is. The one with the orange eyes." I said. "You don't know him but he knows you. It is only a matter of time until we acquire your power." "You're pushing your luck for a guy who knows what I'm capable of." I said. "We know much more than you think, Vincent. Isolated your whole life, on various medications you choose to ignore, a brother lost during a miscarriage." Tenzin stops at that. "Vincent, do you realize what you can be stepping into? You can control armies of your own kind. Be apart of a greater civilization. Overruling the planet with you and Aya bringing together all Lycan and Namahage alike!" says Tenzin.

"You think Aya would be in this delusional fantasy? She'd rather tear out her intestines and wrap them around your fucking neck!" I said. My arm had shed it's true skin and held a strong grip on his throat. "Careful of your next move, Vincent. We can play nice or we can play dirty." said Tenzin wheezing. Behind each person stood a Namahage ready to kill at Tenzin's orders. He chuckled. "One wrong move and I'll make sure these good kind hearted citizens spend an eternity in hell!" I threw him in a fountain filled with nothing but salt water. The Namahage had killed everyone who came to the park today. The cracks in the tile floors were filled with their blood. Innocent blood. I knew before he came here, that no matter what decision I chose. He was going to kill them either way. I could than hear Aya's voice. She's in the city. What could she be doing here? She was at the Botanical Gardens. I had no time to waste with these lesser soldiers. Tokyo Botanical Gardens, 6:00pm. Aya went to the gardens to pick Ayano's favoured flower. What he would call her if ever distraught.

A cherry blossom. She cut off the stem with one of her katanas and briefly glanced at it. "Oh Ayano, I do hope you haven't gotten yourself into enough trouble as it is." she says. "Oh the old man's in deeper water than you think, my dear. Very, very, deep." said a voice from behind her. She turned around and saw Iwao Kurosawa in a black suit. "You." she said. "Someone very important is looking for you. Even put a bounty on your pretty little head. And I'm here to collect." said Iwao. "You can't do anything to me!" she said. "Oh yeah?" he said. She sliced off a piece of his face but what you saw under wasn't flesh. It was stone. "Your blades aren't strong enough to pierce through my skin. Whore." he said to her.

He pushes her away and rips off his skin like it was plastic. Under the skin was a man made entirely out of stone. His body, even stronger than the great wall itself.

	The only things that weren't made from stone were his pants which were blue and his eyes which were emerald

The only things that weren't made from stone were his pants which were blue and his eyes which were emerald. "Now I can do what your father should've fulfilled a long time ago. And your body will be reborn in the Namahage image he had hoped for." said Iwao. I than smashed him against the walls with the garden's wooden pillar. "It'll take more than a large stick to break me, wolf boy." said Iwao. The two of us ran forward trying to push the other back in it's place. "I'll have you and the whore's head in a box by the time I reach Tenzin!" said Iwao. I scratched him but he didn't feel a single thing. "I'm invulnerable to your attacks, Violet Wolf." he says "It's useless to resist." he says. Without even thinking, I brought him down to the ground. "That tickled!" he chuckled. I than started bashing my fist at his face. All he did was laugh. After a while all I was hitting was rubble tumbling on the grass so I stopped. "Asshole." I said standing above his stoned corpse. "Why did you come here?" I turned to Aya. "I'm done hiding like a child. It's time I confront my demons." she said putting her swords away. I nod.