CHAPTER 10: FATHER AND DAUGHTER DANCE

Sid and Aya came across a large house with Namahage agents covered around every corner. This was the place. Aya wasn't sure which move to make: play it smart and stealthy or barge in with a direct assault. But Sid already had an idea in mind. One that Aya most certainly won't like. "Don't worry, darling. Old Sid's got this one in the bag!" said Sid pulling an 80's style radio out of his coat. "Did you steal that?" Aya asked. "Nooo." Sid hesitated. "Borrowed it from a mate in New York." he said. Aya gave him a stern poker face hoping he would tell the truth. "Look the bloke was a prick. Just let me do my shit." he said to her. He gave her the signal to sneak into the house. Which was his shades pointing east. Sid than walked to where every Namahage could see him. The song which he placed in the radio was "I will survive" by Gloria Gaynor.

He started dancing as soon as the beat started moving.

The Namahage were confused. Distracted even. Which was the perfect time for Aya to enter the house and get justice for her mother. "Nan za fwaku desu kono(What the fuck is this)?" said one of the guards on post.

As soon as Sid spun around he shot his right pistol at a guard while the music was moving up. Than I lunged above him attacking the foot soldiers. "About bloody time you got here, mate! The party's just getting started! Haha!" said Sid with glee. "Did you see where Aya went, Sid?" I asked. "She's literally in the fucking house, mate! Go get her!" Sid shouts while shooting. Sid grabbed a second pistol from his coat and started putting holes in the soldier on the left.

Bodies were dropping like zapped bugs. "Haha! I've never had so much fun!" shouted Sid. 

 As Aya reaches the final floor of the house, she comes face to face with the man who destroyed her life. Tenzin was guarded by a heavy amount of Namahage arranged especially for tonight. Tenzin looks at her than whistles. Aya drew out her swords, eager to fight the lesser men protecting him. Aya cut the power to the house, giving the Namahage a reason to fear. A blue light flickered every minute. On and off. On and off. Whenever it turned on, a Namahage lost a limb. By the time they fixed the lights she had already cut most of the guards in half. She ran up to the remaining guards and drove her two powerful katanas right up their skulls. The only loyal dog left was Eddie. The rest had fled like cowards. "Crush her." Tenzin whispered in Eddie's ear. "It's nothing personal, hot cakes. It's just..." Eddie said to Aya. Before he could even touch her, she separated him from his waist. He only felt the wound for a moment. "Just business. Business always comes first for you, Eddie. That's what got you killed." Aya said. Before he took a step forward, his two severed halves fell to the floor. "Should've stayed out of my way." said Aya to the fallen Eddie. "Daughter." said Tenzin. "Father." Aya said back. "You've come so far, yet you allowed to be slowed down by another." said Tenzin. "This is only between you and me." she answered. "You know we could've been apart of something greater, something revolutionary. But like your mother, you are naive." said Tenzin.

"Don't you dare speak ill of her, you heartless bastard! She was a good woman, and you took her away!" She shouted at him with her sword at his throat. He kicked her back to the floor. "Don't worry. I'll make sure you see her soon." he said drawing out his Nodachi. "You have my word, child." said Tenzin. "Your words have turned to poison. They mean nothing to me." says Aya. "You dwell so often on the past, that you fail to see the future." said Tenzin. Those magnificent blades. How their steeled screams echoed across the house. Their metal came together quick. Their metal came together fast. Her clothes were practically torn when their battle had reached it's conclusion. "This is quite entertaining, but like all marvellous performances...let's go out with a bang." said Tenzin.

Although being a singular sword, the Nodachi was able to withstand a great amount of hits from it's competitor. "I'm done running from you." Aya said gripping her swords. As their weapons clashed twice as more, Aya ended the fight by dismembering his arms with her blades. But knowing her father, he would not be so easily slain. When his old arms were severed, two Namahage arms took it's place. He pushed Aya towards the wall, disarming her. He ripped through his flesh like saran wrap. All Aya could see was a giant devil with the strength to crush her flat.

 All Aya could see was a giant devil with the strength to crush her flat

Aya picked up her sword ready to end this monster before her. "If you saw what I saw you would stand beside me. You would join me in my crusade to destroy man!" said Tenzin in a demonic voice. "But instead you infatuate yourself with a beast! An outsider! A fucking dog!" said Tenzin.

"Vincent has more balls than you'll ever have. You're a monster." said Aya. "We're all monsters, Aya. Open your eyes and see. We are everywhere." said Tenzin. Before he could end her I charged and dragged him down to the mud below. "Tenzy, I'm home!!" I said. "I will kill you!" Tenzin shouts. "Coward." I said to him. He came at me with some massive blows to the head while I clawed at his face like a rabid animal. "This is not over. More will come. You will be hunted and caged like an animal for the rest of your life!" Tenzin shouted in anger. I punched him. "Shut up!" I said. I than released a roar so powerful it had Tenzin's limbs flying through the trees. "Now you want to get nuts?! Come on, let's get nuts!" I shout at him. I than walk towards that mat he called a body.

And with his final words he said to me, "Mi ru anata naka ni chi goku, Ookami Baioreto!(See you in hell, Violet Wolf!)" "Shi nai mo shi watakushi geto soko sai hatsu!(Not if I get there first!)" I shouted in response.

I had than sunk my teeth into his face, and devoured what remained of his head as if it was a rare piece of venison. Blood dripped through my jaw. His blood. Tenzin Nakamura, the ring leader of the Namahage gang of Japan had become the main course for my dinner. Never had Japanese before.

Sid ran in and saw me feasting on my Tenzin Al La Mode than said, "Mate, are you alright?" "I'm fine." "Was that him?" "Yeah. He tastes good." I said turning around with flesh between my teeth. Sid than saw me change back to my normal self.

Tenzin's blood didn't cure me if that's what you were assuming. I was just exhausted. There was no cure for me. And I didn't care. Didn't bother looking. It was too late for me to turn back now. As I laid there naked in the mud, Aya rushed from the tower to see if I was still alive. I could feel her soft hands holding my head. And the sunrise shining on her face. "I'm sorry, Vincent." she said. "It's not your fault. I came here on my own free will. None of you are to blame." I said to her. "I miss him." I told her. "He was a good man. And he would be proud of us both, Vincent." she said.

"I love you." I said to her. "I love you too, Vincent Vaiser." she says as she kisses me.