CHAPTER 8: XAU'S MISFORTUNE

Lian, 10:00pm. Madame Xau was just about to close up shop until eight slick looking gentlemen walked through the front door moments after her girls had left for the night. "Bar's closed, boys. Gonna have to come back early." said Xau. "We are not here for drinks, Madame." they said. "Not here for booze, not here for pleasure. You are the poorest excuse for men I've ever met." she says lighting her cigarette. "We are here simply to tie up loose ends." they said like a cult. Drawing clubs from their coats, they smashed every damn thing Xau had ever owned. Beer bottles, vases, chandeliers, ming dynasty statues. Everything that made Lian the purest dive in all of Tokyo. According to Sid anyway.

They opened cans of kerosene and splashed it all over the walls and floors. They even used a few bottles from the shelves behind the bar. "Now there's just one last thing to break." the first man says. "Do your worst, I've had more intimidating men walk through here than some cowards in masks!" says Xau with pride. "Sorry gents, but it seems that the Madame has already got her hands tied at the moment. If you want to handle something than you're gonna have to handle it with me!" says Sid standing in the doorway. "We do not waste our time with vermin like you." they said. "We'll see. The fucking rats wished they had my kind of swag." Sid shoots one of his pistols at the first man's right shoulder. "Bronze bullets, courtesy of good ol scrotum face!" he says. He shot every man till their face was at the ground. "Hahaha." Sid laughs.

While still down one of them lights a match. He stops when Sid points the barrel at his hand. "Don't you dare." says Sid to the injured lowlife. Sid shoots off the man's hand but the match still lit the kerosene. "Get out!" he yelled to Xau. As both of them escape, Lian bursts into flames. "Well, if it's any consolation. You could always use this." Sid throws her a ton of cash that could rebuild the whole brothel. "You stole this?" she says. "From a multi-billionaire prick. Now what?" says Sid. 2 hours later. I arrived to Lian, which was practically burnt to ashes by the time I got there. "Sid, I received your text. What happened?" I said. From the alley I heard, "God save the Queen!" I than caught the disturbing image of Sid and Xau fucking in a dirty alley way. "Shit, sorry you had to see that." says Sid. "Why don't you get dressed, love." he says to Xau who was lying against a wall.

Genesis Labs, 1:00am. Ayano quickly put the anti-virus in a briefcase and locked it up. Than the automatic doors opened. "Can you come back later, Janitor? I'm busy." said Honda. "Hello, Ayano." said Tenzin's voice as Honda had turned around.