CHAPTER 5: THE MONK NAMED MAKI

In an office of a building that towered over half the city stood a man of power and corruption. A younger fellow, a pawn walked in to speak to that man. The young crony wore an orange and purple shirt with a black leather jacket. He had dirty black hair and a scar over his right eye.

	The two exchanged a conversation in their native language

The two exchanged a conversation in their native language. "Boss?" said the crony. "Yes, Eddie?" said the man. "Was dragging half of our most skillful warriors through chi goku really necessary?" asked Eddie. "Skillful they were hai(yes), but their loyalty was short lived." said the man. "Hou hou sou(how so)?" said Eddie. "Karera hobo datsu warema shita watakushi ni no watakushiro shou(They nearly robbed me of my prize)." said the man. "Kore data(Which was)?" said Eddie. "Ookami Baioreto(Violet Wolf)." said the man. "He was mine to finish. I needed him alive. Which was why I had to cast out our most faithful brothers. I have a much bigger plan for our beast." said the man. "What do you wish of me, master?" said Eddie.

"We need to get his attention, so he can come out of hiding. Stir up some trouble. Kill anyone you see, news reporters, photographers, just spread the message. Everyone has their inner demons. Kill them or I'll do it myself!" said the man. "As you wish, master." Eddie bows as he leaves. When the killing was in place. It was most unpleasant. The tv's, the cameras, their phones were full of blood. Innocent blood. They were everywhere. Killing anyone in sight. Ayano could see everything through his lab. His phone rang, his hand shook as he picked it up and it was him. The man. "Now your friend has no choice Ayano, but to follow my trail of destruction." said the man. "You didn't lure him in, you drove him away like you did with your daughter!" said Ayano. "Don't you ever mention her again to me, old man. I will cut out your tongue!" said the man in anger. "Do your worst, your threats don't intimidate me. He'll leave this hell you've created and never come back." said Ayano. Aya's cabin, "Vincent, we need to..."

Sid then blew a hole in the wall with his pistol. You wouldn't believe how fucking close that bullet was from hitting us. "Fuck, Sid! What the fuck is wrong with you!?" shouted Aya. "A fucking thank you would be nice, darling. Another word out of you and that bloke would've blown your head off." said Sid as he opened the door. It turns out the thing he shot was a Namahage foot soldier. One who had found us. "Sid, how did you know?" I asked. "Call it an invisible man's intuition." said Sid. "Any way, you were saying?" I said to Aya. "We need to leave now." said Aya. "But where, I have so many questions. That I have yet to find the answers for." I said. "And we will get those answers, but this place isn't safe for us anymore. The Namahage will have us around every corner. This is our best chance." said Aya. "Where are we at least going?" I said. "Okinawa. There's a man I know. He can help expand your powers, Vincent. Teach you things. It's very vital that we get there." said Aya. Tokyo Tower, 9:00pm. The mysterious Namahage leader examines the city he nearly torn to pieces, from a top of the Tokyo tower.

Eddie walks towards his master and says, "Master, a report from our brothers." "Go on." says the leader. "Ookami Baioreto, we've lost his presence. He's no longer within the city." says Eddie. "Za kemono gaarimasu kuro-ru baku he kare no hora iwaya(The beast has crawled back to his cave)." says the leader. "He will come back, in time. For now there is a doctor that owes me a favour." says the leader. "And what do you wish of me, master?" asks Eddie. "Slowly attract his attention, Mr. Zhang. Take our finest soldiers with you to The Moon Light. There you will wait. Pleasure yourselves with drinks, women, wreak a little havoc if needed be." said the leader. "As you command, my master." said Eddie as he bowed and walked away.