21.

Harry's thumb swipes across her cheek bone before his tongue pushes lazily past Tash's lips and brushes against her own muscle.

"How 'bout I make some coffee, beautiful?" he whispers into her mouth before puckering his lips against hers again.

He jumps up from the bed before she can respond and she sits up abruptly as she watches him walk with his legs a little too wide while he casually palms his rock hard length in his jeans once his back is turned to her.

She scrambles to her feet, throwing on a fresh pair of underwear and a pattering after him as quickly as she can.

Her arms are around his waist, her cheek pressed into his back and her hands making their way up his bare chest as he reaches up to an overhead cupboard for two cups.

"What about you? I want to return the favour."

Harry smiles thoughtfully and maybe a little smug as he holds her hands against his stomach.

"Was just about you, baby," he says matter of factly before turning in her arms to see her pouting.

Her hair is messy as and he combs it back so it falls behind her, his dick cursing at him as he takes in her still naked chest, her skin glowing and impossibly soft. His fingers tilt her head back ever so slightly as they gather the hair at the nape of her neck and he attaches his lips to the exposed skin under her ear.

Tash is shaking her head a little in protest as she runs her fingers over the fern tattoos on his hips and plays with the band of his jeans.

"It's not about me, it's about us," she retaliates and he can't help but rest his forehead on hers and exhale a sigh as her words melt over him.

Taking his silence as a small victory, she flicks open the top button of his pants and when he doesn't stop her she bites into her bottom lip to quell her excitement and nerves.

She carefully drags down his fly and watches his lips part in want as she slips her hand into the small space available between the fabric.

"You don't have to do this, baby, I'm perfectly fi-"

A puff of air escapes his perfect cherry lips as her delicate fingers trace over his clothed length and when she gently squeezes, his hand in her hair grips a little tighter, his eyes never leaving hers.

Leaning forward she licks his bottom lip seductively and as a whimper escapes him she doesn't waste anymore time.

She pulls the denim and his underwear to his knees and watches in awe as his cock springs free, it's angry red tip covered in pre-come and begging to be soothed.

He's been on the edge for an unhealthy amount of time and he knows the moment she touches his silky skin he's going to come impossibly fast.

A sharp breath pushes past his lips as he watches the beautiful girl before him drop to her knees, her face still a little flushed from her own orgasm and her bare chest rising and falling just as quickly as his.

Her fingers wrap around his length and she kisses his crown with a delicate graze and a bat of her eye lashes that has his cock jumping in her grasp.

"You look like you're ready to burst, honey," she exhales without judgment, nothing but lust and longing in her tone, and he's nodding and brushing her hair from her face as a distraction from his heart that has just slammed into his ribcage at the use of the pet name.

She licks a wet stripe from his base to tip and he's knuckles grip onto the edge of kitchen counter behind him before her name is muttered into the air as she swirls her tongue around his head.

He's panting, trying desperately to keep her unwavering eye contact as she takes him into her mouth. He hisses in a long breath as her cheeks hollow and she uses one hand to work the rest of his length while the other scratches up and down the back of his thigh.

Just a few minutes of her bobbing her head up and down, her wrist twisting with every decent and her tongue circling his perfect tip and Harry is moaning nonsense into the little kitchen.

He has a moment of clarity as he pulls her away gently and talks between heavy breathes, "Fuck. M'gonna come so soon beautiful," he warns her, remembering the last time they were in this position years ago that she wasn't comfortable with him coming in her mouth.

Her swollen lips curve at the edges as she smiles gently up at him and appreciates his level of concern and care.

"S'okay, babe," is all she says and watches him subconsciously lick his lips as he frowns and she takes him back down into her warm mouth.

He curses and exhales her name as she confidently works him, her eyes never breaking away and he is trying so hard to stay focused but when his orgasm hits it's unbearably impossible.

His knuckles are white as he holds himself up against the counter top and he watches in awe as she takes his thick ropes to the back of her throat, his face pained as her features remain soft and her mouth absolute heaven.

She licks him clean as he whimpers above her before she pops him from her mouth and smiles a little proudly at his wrecked face.

His hands are in her hair and he is pulling her into him to crash his lips into hers the moment she is on her feet. He can taste him on her tongue and on her swollen lips and he groans at the ecstasy of having her like this.

"How the fuck am I meant to go to work, gonna be thinking about your mouth all day," he confesses in one long breath as he pulls up his pants. She giggles at his dirty thoughts and seals their lips together again.

"I have no idea either," she leaves out the part where she wants to tell him how much she's missed him and will miss him when he leaves for work.

"Gonna miss you tonight," he says for her and he notices the sparkle in her eyes and the twitch on her lips

"Me too," she admits, feeling her cheeks heat up and she looks to the floor momentarily before his curled finger is pushing her chin back up.

He smiles as he takes in this moment he can't fucking believe he is living before he kisses her gently again.

"But first, coffee!"