32.

It's late by the time Harry and Tash arrive back at her apartment, the hospital discharging her after the MRI results showed there was no internal bleeding however she did have a fractured rib that would take at least four to six weeks to fully heal.

With a handful of painkillers to take to make her more comfortable Harry ushered her through the door of her home, resisting the urge to pick her up and carry her all the way to her bed, wrapping her in her duvet and holding her until her pain went away.

The groceries Harry had bought were strewn all over the kitchen bench expect for the few items he threw hastily into the fridge before he ran out the door earlier today.

Tasha is beyond exhausted, the commotion from today and the inundation of feelings that she dealt with have wiped her out and she is struggling just to stand upright on her own.

Harry has an arm around her, carefully trying not to hit her sore ribs as he guides her into the room with constant reassurance that she's home now and that she has been so brave.

Her head is throbbing and the pain in her side so relentless that it is starting to drive her slowly crazy.  She looks around her tiny apartment that is filled with everything she loves and she notices something that wasn't there when she left that morning.

Up on the lofted area is the desk chair she had abandoned, fully constructed and sitting proudly at her little workspace.

It may seem silly and insignificant but the sight of it pushes Tash over the edge of the cliff her emotions have been balancing on all day. 

Tears immediately fill her eyes and burst past her lashes while Harry frantically asks what's wrong until he follows her gaze to where she is staring.

"Darling, there's no need to cry," he starts, pushing her hair from her face and cupping her jaw before bending his knees to catch her eye level.  "It's just a chair, Nat, and I know you could have done it yourself, yeah?  Please don't be upset with me, I know you didn't need me to do it for you, I just thought I'd be helpful," he reasons with her, trying not to make her push him away from her especially when he's sure she needs him the most.

He doesn't falter, looking at her not like a broken toy but as someone he loves, his expression full of respect not pity. She shakes her head and wipes the tears that are cascading down her cheeks before she looks back at the beautiful face back at her.  He really does have the most handsome features. 

His brow is heavily set over his jade green eyes that are bright yet seem to have a depth that logic can't explain, they draw her in and make her feel like she's the only person in the room or in his life or that he has ever seen.  His nose is masculine and she loves when he crinkles it up and breathes in deeply when he's waiting to tell the punchline of a joke.

His mouth... fuck, his mouth.  Tasha dreams about it on her lips and skin.  It is the most intoxicating bubblegum pink with puffy lips that form the most pronounced cupids bow and his tongue repeatedly slips out to wet them so they are distractingly glistening at all times.  When he smiles his whole face lights up like a child, even his square set teeth poking through are somehow adorable and that's if she can draw her eyes away from the dimple that indents his left cheek.

There's a light stubble that wasn't there when he was seventeen that sprinkles across his upper lip and chin and his impossibly sharp jawline.  In contrast to his strong features is his soft chocolate brown curls that fall effortlessly around his ears and jaw, making his face almost angelic in the most classic way.

She doesn't understand how it's possible to look so sexy but boyishly cute at the same time but it's all part of the charm that she can't seem to replicate or find an alternative for in any other man, and god knows she has tried.

She leans forward and rests her forehead on his, her delicate fingers wrapping around his open shirt and he is using all of his self control not to kiss her, not only curious but wary of  whatever it is she needs to say.

"I couldn't do it myself, actually.  I tried, for hours but I couldn't do it and it's been sitting there for weeks," she admits, laughing lightly through her tears at how pathetic she feels.

Harry stands up straight and licks his lips once again, "Listen to me" he says, tucking her hair behind her ear and making sure he has her undivided attention before starting to speak.

"Asking for help doesn't make you weak or less independent or a failure," he speaks slowly  and deliberately and when her eyes drop to focus on the floor he hooks his index finger and guides her chin up to him again.  "Everyone needs to be taken care of sometimes.  You're gonna let me do that for you for the next few days, ok?"

The only thing she can do is nod as she realises that despite her best efforts to try and protect her fragile heart, he has well and truely wedged his way back in to it or maybe it's that he never left.

A/N:

I really love this chapter for some reason, maybe coz I love describing Harry!

and i think he has won over her trust.. and u know what that means..

Next chapter may be a couple of days away guys but I'm working on it

also.. that gif.. like how is anyone that beautiful i don't understand how he is real. literally watched it for about 15 minutes.

Love Ruby

x